- Stamps by Chloe Large Sunflower Stamp
- Stamps by Chloe Issue 6 Box Kit
- Stamps by Chloe Honeycomb and Bee Panel (included with Special Edtion Box Kit Bundle)
- Stamps by Chloe Sunflower Wreath A5 Stamp Plate
- Chloes Luxury Pearl Card Onyx
- White Card
- Stencils by Chloe Busy Bee Stencil
- Cosmic Shimmer Soft White Texture Paste
- WOW Clear Ink Pad
- WOW Dual Speed Heat Tool
- Stamps by Chloe Hit the Dance Floor Embossing Embossing Glitter
- Stamps by Chloe Sparkelicious Glitter in Crystallina and Disco Ball
- Large Circle Dies
- Die Cutting Machine
- 8" x 8" Base Card
- Amber Marker Pen
- Extra Large and Medium Jewels
- Art Glitter Dries Clear Glue
- Collall All Purpose Glue
- Foam Pads
- Amber Marker Pen
- Pinflair 3D Glue Gel
Now we're ready to start creating, follow our simple step by step instructions here
1. Using the largest circle die place the edge of the die just over the crease of the base card and die cut, score the top in half and fold forward to make an easel card, die cut two circles out of Onyx card the same size, glitter around these with Disco Ball Sparkelicious and attach to main card front and bottom with Collall All Purpose glue.
2. Die cut one white circle and one in amber card using the next die down in size.
3. Apply the stencil paste through the Bee stencil onto the amber card and cover with the Crystallina Sparkelicious, when dry attach to base card with the Collall All Purpose Glue.
4. Place the large white circle onto the stamping platform and line up the Honeycomb and Bee Panel up at the top, stamp and heat emboss using Hit the Dance Floor Embossing Powder, clean the stamp and then line it up again so it is a continuous run and stamp and heat emboss again attach to base card with foam pads.
5. Using the stamps from the other stamp plates, heat emboss and colour the different size bees as extra.
6. Colour in the Honeycomb panel and bees with the amber maker pen and glitter a few of the honeycombs and the bees wings.
7. Stamp and heat emboss onto amber card the large Sunflower Stamp 6 times and 6 times for the smaller flowers, fussy cut the large flowers and die cut the smaller ones, assemble together 3 each for the larger flowers and 2 each for the small ones.
8. Stamp, heat emboss in Hit the Dance Floor and glitter in Disco Ball Sparkelicious the leaves from the Box kit onto white white and fussy cut out.
9. Glitter the medium and large jewels with the Disco Ball and glue into the middle of the flowers when dry. Decoupage the extra bees onto the panel using Pinflair and assemble the flowers and leaves onto the right hand side of the base card.
10. Stamp and heat emboss the sentiment onto white card and mat and layer onto amber and then Onyx Pearl card, glitter the edges of the Onyx card with Disco Ball and secure into place with foam pads, attach the bee to the right hand side.
11. Sprinkle the Disco Ball around the front section using the Art Glitter Glue.
Why not try creating this fabulous easel card at home! This is such a show stopper of a card so thank you Glynis! If you follow the instructions to make this card we love to see what you create in the Stamps by Chloe Facebook Group!