Did you treat yourself to the Stamps by Chloe Issue 6 Box Kit? Well here is an extra project you can make using the stamps contained within the Box Kit. This beautiful coral project from Glynis features stamping and colouring along with glittering and so much more! Why not start creating this project today.
- Stamps by Chloe Issue 6 Box Kit
- white 8″-square card blank
- Onyx pearl cardstock
- Peach Adorable Scorable cardstock
- white cardstock
- Stamps by Chloe WOW Embossing Glitter Hit the Dancefloor
- Stamps by Chloe Sparkelicious Glitter Twinkle Twinkle & Silver Frost
- Tuxedo Black Versafine inkpad
- peach ribbon
- 3D Foam Pads on a Roll
- manual die-cutting machine
- WOW Dual Speed Heat Tool
- large flat-backed gems
Step by step how to make ...
- Glitter the edges of a piece of the Onyx cardstock using Twinkle Twinkle Sparkelicious. Cut down a piece of peach cardstock to layer on the top of the Onyx cardstock. Score three lines around each of the four sides, then matt and layer onto the Onyx cardstock and secure a piece of peach ribbon in place down the left-hand side and attach this layer onto the card blank.
- Cut down a piece of Onyx cardstock for the next layer and glitter the four sides with Twinkle Twinkle and secure in place using 3D foam pads.
- Using a piece of white cardstock, stamp, heat-emboss and die-cut the flower corner-piece into each corner, glittering the leaves using the Silver Frost Sparkelicious. Once dry, mount this onto a piece of peach Adorable Scorable cardstock and secure in place using 3D foam pads.
- Glitter the flat-backed gems with the Silver Frost Sparkelicious and when dry place in the middle of the flowers. Tie a bow and attach to the left-hand top corner and finally sprinkle dots around the card front using the Silver Frost Sparkelicious.
Why not try recreating this beautiful project at home! We'd love to see your twist on it, why not post your finished card in the Stamps by Chloe Facebook Group?