Oh my word it's safe to say you all loved the first Stamp-a-long live over on the Chloes Creative Cards Facebook Page so much so that we are hosting another one on Wednesday 15th April at 2pm and I really hope you can join me! This time we'll be revisiting the Fashion Collection from January and creating this stunning aqua card using the Frilly Dress Stamp and Die Collection!
The idea behind the Stamp-a-long Live is that you can craft along with me while watching the livestream. I'll be on hand to answer any questions you may have as we go along, and it'll be like having a workshop in the comfort of your own craft room! I'm going to give you a list of materials you'll need to be able to stamp-a-long, we're putting the list up prior to live to give you time to order if you need anything, or you can always substitute with what you've already got in your craft stash and anything that you need to prep prior to the live video so we can all finish the project!
If you can't join us live - don't worry, I'll post the live video on our Facebook Page and onto the Youtube channel so you can catch up and revisit at any time, I'll add the written instructions to the blog after the live and I've added a download so you can print the step-by-step instructions to follow along with the live too!
Ok are we ready to get started?? This is what you're going to need -
- Stamps by Chloe Frilly Dress Stamp and Die Collection
- Stamps by Chloe Celebrate Sentiment Stamps
- Stencils by Chloe Dotty Floral Stencil
- Sparkelicious Glitter in Crystallina and Skys the Limit
- Stamps by Chloe WOW Embossing Glitter Sea Green
- WOW Embossing Powder Metallic Silver Superfine
- Papers by Chloe Fashion 8x8 Mirror Card
- Papers by Chloe 8x8 Fashion Printed Paper Pad
- Chloes Luxury Pearl Card Aquamarine
- Chloes Luxury Pearl Paper Aquamarine
- White Card
- Cosmic Shimmer Texture Paste Soft White
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad
- Alcohol Markers for colouring face and hair
- Thin White Ribbon
- White Flower Sequins
- Blue Self Adhesive Jewels
- White 8x8 Straight Edge Card Blank
Along with your general Crafting Tools inc. Heat Gun and Pallet Knife
These are the items that I will be using, feel free to substitute for any items you already have in your craft stash or if you'd like to change the colours feel free to do so!
If you’d like to Stamp-a-long these are the elements I would recommend you have pre prepared –
Matting and Layering all cut to size
- Teal Mirror Card 7 ¾” square
- White Card 7 ½” square
- Blue Pearl Patterned Paper – just under 7 ½” square
- Pale Teal Mirror Card – 6 ¾” Square
- White Card – 6 ½” Square
Background Stencilled onto Aquamarine Pearl Card and allowed to fully dry
If you’d like to get a little further ahead you could stamp and emboss the elements ahead of time.
Save 20% off of these 4 selected products for the Stamp-a-long using the discount code STAMPALONG
(offer ends 22nd April at 11:59pm, cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer)