Is there anything that says 'Christmas' more than a Christmas Card filled with glitter and snowflakes...we don't think so!
This shimmering Icicle Circle Christmas Card tutorial from Glynis is just BEAUTIFUL and we think you are going to love making this one at home. To re-create this beautiful project you'll be using our new Christmas Rose Stamp Set as well as the new Christmas Banner Stamp and Die Set to emboss your Christmas message across this super festive card.
So what are you waiting for? Let's get crafting!
What you'll need:
White 8" x 8" Straight Edge Card Blank
- Chloes Creative Cards 8x8 Metal Die Set - Basic Squares
- Sparkelicious Glitter in Icicle Sparkle, Diamante Sparkle and Glass Slipper
- Chloes Creative Cards Metal Die Set Snowflake Circle
- Chloes Creative Cards Christmas Rose Small Stamp and Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards 8x8 Metal Die Set - Snowflake Frames
- Chloes Creative Cards Christmas Banner Stamp and Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards 8x8 Foiled Paper Pad – White Christmas
- Chloes Creative Cards 8x8 Foiled Paper Pad - Crackle
- Chloes Creative Cards Sugared Pastels Bling Box
- Silver Mirror card
- White card
- WOW Metallic Silver Superfine Embossing Powder
- WOW Clear Embossing Ink Pad
- Art Glitter Dries clear glue
- Chloes Creative Cards 3mm Foam pads on a Roll
- Collall 3D glue gel
- Die Cutting Machine
- Heat gun
- A4 Double Sided Sticky Sheet
- Using the Ex Large Square die set cut number three in silver mirror card, number four in white card.
- Glitter the edges of this one with Diamante Sparkle Sparkelicious and number five in a piece of paper from the Crackle Foiled Paper Paper, mat and layer all three together and attach to the base card.
- Using the second die from the Snowflake Frame Die Set die cut into white card and glitter the edges with Diamante Sparkle Sparkelicious, mat and layer onto the top a silver mirror square die cut and foiled paper from the White Christmas Foiled Paper Pad.
- Attach to the base card with foam pads.
- Cover a piece of white card with the A4 Double Sided Sticky Sheet and cut using the Snowflake Circle Die Set.
- Remove the covering and sprinkle the Glass Slipper Sparkelicious all over, mat and layer onto a silver mirror circle using the outer die from the set and attach to the main card with foam pads.
- Die cut the Christmas Banner in white card, stamp and heat emboss the sentiment using the WOW Metallic Silver Superfine Embossing Powder and attach to the circle with foam pads.
- Stamp, heat emboss and die cut the small Christmas Rose from the stamp and die set in white card.
- Glitter around the petals with the Glass Slipper Sparkelicious, attach silver die cut stamens from the set, glitter with Icicle Sparkle Sparkelicious and attach a jewel from the Sugared Pastels Bling Box
- Stamp, heat emboss and die cut the leaves onto silver mirror card, arrange onto the base card along with the Christmas Rose and secure into place with Collall 3d glue gel
I hope you'll join in with our next project on the blog as we enter into the busy Festive Crafting Season, but until then remember to tag me in your posts on Facebook and on Instagram. Chloe x