The Reindeer Scene stamp is such a beautiful image that is just perfect for stamping and embossing! Mixing and matching with the White Christmas papers this just creates a stunning finished card! The Snowflake Frame die also looks fabulous on this card, by adding a little Sparkelicious glitter and jewels!
To make this project you will need -
- Chloes Creative Cards Reindeer Scene Clear Stamp
- Chloes Creative Cards 8x8 Metal Die Set Snowflake Frames
- Chloes Creative Cards Grande Snowflake Stamp and Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards Swirly Snowflake Flurry Stamp and Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards 8x8 Foiled Paper Pad Crackle
- Chloes Creative Cards 8x8 Foiled Paper Pad White Christmas
- Chloes Creative Cards Sparkelicious Glitter Glass Slipper
- Chloes Creative Cards Sparkelicious Glitter Diamante Sparkle
- Chloes Luxury Pearl Card Crystal White
- WOW Clear Embossing Ink Pad
- WOW Mercury Glass Embossing Glitter
- Chloes Creative Cards Chisel Tip Glue Pen
- Art Glitter Dries Clear PVA Glue
- Art Glitter Metal Fine Tip
- Chloes Creative Cards 3mm Foam Pads on a Roll
- 8" x 8" Card Blank
How to make it
- Cut a piece of crackle paper to 7 3/4" square, affix to base card.
- Cut a piece of Crystal White Pearl Card to 7 1/2" square, affix to base card using foam pads.
- Die cut largest Snowflake Frame from crystal white pearl card, using a chisel tip glue pen trace over the snowflakes, cover with Glass Slipper Glitter.
- Affix to base card using foam pads.
- Cut a piece of White Christmas foiled paper to 6 1/2" square, edge using a chisel tip glue pen and cover with glass slipper glitter, affix to base card.
- Stamp Reindeer Scene onto Crystal White pearl card using a clear embossing ink pad, cover with Mercury Glass Embossing Glitter and heat to set.
- Trim to size matt onto a piece of crystal white card.
- Matt this onto a piece of crackle paper using foam pads.
- Matt topper onto a piece of Crystal White pearl card and affix to base card.
- Die cut snowflakes.
- Cover with chisel tip glue pen and sprinkle with Diamante Sparkle and Glass Slipper Glitter.
- Affix snowflakes to base card.
- Complete card be embellishing with jewels.
I would love to see your stamped and embossed creations inspired by this project so be sure to post them in Stamps by Chloe Facebook Group!