Happy February everyone!
Today's project is this amazing birthday card from Glynis that's bursting with posy flowers using our NEW Posy Flowers Cut and Emboss Folder as well as the Sugared Pastels Bling Box. I just know you are going to have so much fun using these products from our new range! Don't forget to share your creations across on our Facebook page and tag us in your Instagram posts.
Remember to join our newsletter to keep up to date with new launches and our craft projects.
- Chloes Creative Cards – 8x8 Decagon Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards – 8x8 Circle Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards Posy Flower Cut and Emboss Folder
- Chloes Creative Cards Dazzling Foliage Stamp and Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards Birthday Sentiment Builder Stamp and Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards Sugared Pastel Luxury Paper Pad
- Chloes Creative Cards Rose Quartz Mirror Card
- Chloes Creative Cards Rose Quartz Pearl Card
- Chloes Luxury Pearl Card Crystal White
- Sparkelicious Glitter in Sugared Peach, Pink Champagne and Grasshopper
- WOW Metallic Super Fine Gold Rich Embossing Powder
- WOW Twinkling Lights Embossing Powder
- Wow clear embossing ink pad
- Sugared Pastels Bling Box
- Chloes Creative Cards Chisel tip glue pen
- Chloes Creative Cards Acrylic Block Set
- A3 White Card
- Die Cutting Machine
- Heat gun
- Art Glitter Dries clear glue
- Chloes Creative Cards 3mm Foam pads on a Roll
- Large mm Score Board
3. Glitter the edges of the Crystal White Pearl die cuts with the Sugared Peach Sparkelicious using the Chisel tip glue pen , mat and layer the patterned paper shapes on to these and attach to the base card using foam pads for the top layer.
Instead of Stamping, heat embossing and die cutting the foliage for each card why not stamp full sheets of each of the foliage stamps to use later, saves lots of time. I stamp a page of silver and a page of gold for each stamp.