I know all of you Chloes Creative Cards Crafters are always on trend, so I knew you would LOVE this rose gold Christmas card tutorial.
Rose Gold has taken off as one of the most popular colour combinations over the past year and it's certainly making going to make a HUGE appearance this Christmas.
We all know foliage and florals were such a huge hit this year so we know you are going to really enjoy making this project from Glynis Bakewell!
During this card making tutorial you will be combining the beautiful Merry Christmas Foliage Die Stamp along with our new Christmas Rose Stamp and Rose Gold mirror card to create a magical Christmas floral card for your loved ones.
What you'll need:
- White 8" x 8" Straight Edge Card Blank
- Chloes Creative Cards Merry Christmas Metal Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards 8x8 Foiled Paper Pad - Crackle
- Chloes Creative Cards 8x8 Foiled Paper Pad – White Christmas
- Chloes Creative Cards Grande Christmas Rose Stamp and Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards 8x8 Metal Die Set - Basic Circles
- Chloes Creative Cards 8x8 Metal Die Set - Basic Squares
- Chloes Creative Cards Sugared Pastels Bling Box
- Sparkelicious Glitter in Sunset Boulevard, Diamante Sparkle, Silver Snow and Glass Slipper.
- Rose Gold Mirror Card
- White Card
- WOW SuperFine Embossing Powder - Metallic Gold
- WOW Clear Embossing Ink Pad
- Chloes Creative Cards 3mm foam pads on a Roll
- Art Glitter Dries clear glue
- Heat gun
- Die Cutting Machine
- Collall 3D glue gel
- A4 Double Sided Sticky Sheet
Die Cut number five with a piece of paper from the Crackle Paper Pad.
Die Cut number ten with a piece of paper from the White Christmas Foiled Paper Pad.
Glitter around the edges of the petal with Glass Slipper Sparkelicious, die cut the stamens from the set and attach to the middle of the flowers along with a jewel from the Sugared Pastels Bling Box
Glitter the leaves with Sunset Boulevard Sparkelicious.