The new Snowflake Tree Die is such a beautiful image perfect for creating a stunning Christmas cardmaking project. Mixing and matching with the reindeer couple create a cute Christmas Card!
To make this project you will need -
- Chloes Creative Cards Reindeer Couple Stamp and Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards Snowflake Tree Metal Cutting Die
- Chloes Creative Cards Sparkelicious Glitter - Glass Slipper
- Chloes Creative Cards Sparkelicious Glitter - Silver Snow
- Chloes Creative Cards 8x8 Foiled Paper Pad White Christmas
- Chloes Luxury Pearl Card Crystal White
- WOW Clear Embossing Ink Pad
- WOW Silver Dollar Embossing Glitter
- Chloes Creative Cards Chisel Tip Glue Pen
- Art Glitter Dries Clear PVA Glue
- Art Glitter Metal Fine Tip
- Chloes Creative Cards 3mm Foam Pads on a Roll
- Silver Mirror Card
- 6" x 8" Card Blank
How to make it -
- Cut a piece of silver mirror card to 5 3/4" x 7 3/4" affix to base card.
- Cut a piece of Crystal White pearl card to 5 1/2" x 7 1/2" affix to base card.
- Cut a piece reindeer patterned paper to 5 1/4" x 7 1/4" edge using a chisel tip glue pen cover with glass slipper glitter and affix to base card.
- Cut a piece of Crystal White card to 4 3/4" x 6 3/4" affix to base card using foam pads.
- Cut a piece of silver mirror card to 4 1/2" x 6 1/2", affix to base card.
- Cut a piece of Crystal White pearl card to 4 1/4" x 6 1/4", edge using a chisel tip glue pen, cover with Glass Slipper glitter and affix to base card using foam pads.
- Die cut Snowflake Tree from Crystal White pearl card cover with glue from chisel tip glue pen and sprinkle with Glass Slipper Glitter, affix to base card using 3D glue gel.
- Stamp Reindeers onto crystal white pearl card using a clear embossing ink pad, cover with Silver Dollar Embossing Glitter and heat to set.
- Die cut out reindeers
- Affix to base card using 3D glue gel.
- Scribble dries clear PVA glue gel across the bottom of the tree and reindeers then cover with Silver Snow Sparkelicious glitter.
- Stamp and Emboss sentiment and affix in the top right corner.
- Complete card by embellishing with jewels.
I would love to see your stamped and embossed creations inspired by this project so be sure to post them in Stamps by Chloe Facebook Group!