Would you like to learn how to make this beautiful friendship card that Glynis has created? This beautiful oval easel card features our gorgeous Floral Dress stamp encrusted with our FAVOURITE Sugared Pastels Bling Box crystals.
The talented Glynis has created this card using one of our standard 8" x 8" Base Cards and is perfect for girls who LOVE sparkle. Follow the step-by-step guide to make this beautiful blue greetings card at home using some of our favourites from Chloes Creative Cards.
So what are you waiting for? Let's get started!
- Chloes Creative Cards Basic Oval 8x8 Metal Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards Floral Dress Stamp and Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards Pretty Daisy Stamp and Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards Dazzling Foliage Stamp and Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards Winter Wonderland Card and Paper Pad
- Chloes Creative Cards Geometric Watercolour Foiled Paper Pad
- Chloes Creative Cards Sugared Pastels Bling Box
- Chloe’s Creative Cards Mirror Card - Vista
- Stamps by Chloe WOW Embossing Glitter Starry Night
- WOW Metallic Silver Superfine Embossing Powder
- WOW clear embossing ink pad
- Memento Black Ink Pad
- White Card
- 8" x 8"Base Card
- Sparkelicious Glitter in Sky's the Limit, Disco Ball, Glass Slipper, Diamante Sparkle and Aurora.
- Art Glitter Dries clear glue
- Marker Pens
- WOW Superfine Ebony Embossing Powder
- Chloes Creative Cards 3mm foam pads on a Roll
- Collall 3d glue gel
- 2 Medium Size Jewels
- Chloes Creative Cards chisel tip glue pen
- Heat gun
- Die Cutting Machine
- Mat and layer the Vista Mirror Card die cuts to the top and bottom of the base card, attach the Geometric Foiled die cuts to the white ones and mat and layer using foam pads onto the main card, mat and layer the smaller white die cut onto the Vista Mirror Card and secure onto the base card with foam pads.
- Stamp and die cut the middle daisy four times and the smaller one twice using Memento Black ink onto white card, colour with marker pens and shape the petals, attach together and glitter with Sky's the Limit Sparkelicious, glitter the medium size jewels with Disco Ball Sparkelicious and attach to the middle of both flowers.
- Stamp, heat emboss the Girl in Dress twice using Ebony Embossing Powder, one onto white card and the other onto a piece of blue card from the Winter Wonderland Card and Paper Pad, colour the hair and body on the white die cut with the marker pens, cut out the dress from the blue die cut and decorate with jewels from the Sugared Bling Box and Sky's the Limit and Aurora Sparkelicious, when dry attach to the white die cut and secure onto the base card with foam pads.
- Stamp and heat emboss the sentiment from the Girl in Dress Stamp and Die Set onto white card using the Starry Night WOW Embossing Glitter, die cut with a small oval die, glitter around the edges with Diamante Sparkle and attach with foam pads to the slightly large Vista Mirror Card die cut, secure onto the bottom of the base card with foam pads.
- Arrange all the Dazzling Foliage and Daisies onto the main card and secure them into place with Collall 3d glue gel