Hello crafters! Welcome to today's card making tutorial brought to us by the lovely Glynis. This super sparkly stiletto greetings card is covered in our new Jazzy Jade Sparkelicious Glitter, isn't it gorgeous?
This quick and easy tutorial takes you through each step to create this lovely card at home. We'll be busy layering Lagoon mirror, glitter and pearl card to create this show stopping background for this pretty card. This tutorial also features the Pretty Daisy Stamp and Die Set which is from our most recent collection, these flowers really are HUGE!
So what are you waiting for? Let's get started!
- 8" x 8" Base Card
- Chloes Creative Cards Swirly Stiletto Stamp and Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards Pretty Daisy Stamp and Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards – 8x8 Basic Circle Metal Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards 8x8 Basic Squares Metal Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards Geometric Rainbow Foiled Paper Pad
- Sparkelicious Glitter in Put on your Dancing Shoes, Jazzy Jade and Diamante Sparkle
- Chloes Creative Cards Lagoon Mirror Card
- Chloes Creative Cards Lagoon Matt Mirror Card
- Chloes Creative Cards Lagoon Glitter Card
- Chloes Creative Cards Lagoon Pearl Card
- Chloes Creative Cards Aquamarine Luxury Pearl Card
- Chloes Creative Cards Crystal White Luxury Pearl Card
- Chloes Creative Cards White Vellum
- WOW Metallic Silver Superfine Embossing Powder
- WOW clear embossing ink pad
- Chloes Creative Cards 3mm foam pads on a roll
- Art Glitter Dries clear glue
- Collall 3D glue gel
- Die Cutting Machine
- Heat gun
- 2 Large and 1 Medium Size Jewels
- 1 Aqua Marker Pen
- Using the Ex Large Square Die Set cut all the layers first.
- Cut the second die in the set in Lagoon Mirror card, numbers four and seven in Crystal White Pearl Card glittering the edges of these two die cuts with Diamante Sparkle Sparkelicious, number five in Lagoon Glitter card and finally number eight in a piece of paper from the Geometric Foiled Paper Pad.
3. Mat and layer the patterned foiled paper die cut to the smaller white one and attach the Lagoon Glitter die cut to the larger white one, mat and layer the large Lagoon Mirror Card die cut to the base card Base Card and then attach the other 2 layers with foam pads.
4.Using the Ex Large Circle Die Set use numbers five and ten to cut a frame from the Crystal White Pearl Card, numbers six and nine to die cut the Lagoon Matt frame and number seven to die cut the Aquamarine circle.
5. Mat and layer the Lagoon Matt circle die cut onto the Crystal White frame and using foam pads attach the Aquamarine Pearl circle underneath and secure onto the base card base card
6. Stamp, heat emboss and die cut the shoes using the WOW Metallic Silver Embossing Powder and Lagoon Pearl Card, glitter with Put on your Dancing Shoes and Jazzy Jade Sparkelicious also glitter the 3 jewels at the same time and put to one side to dry.
7. Stamp, heat emboss and die cut the Daisy Flower onto vellum, colour from the back with the marker pen, shape and glue the petals together and attach the glittered jewel in the middle securing onto the base card base card with Collall 3D Gel Glue.
8. Stamp, heat emboss and die cut the sentiment using Crystal White Pearl Card and attach this and the shoes to the base card base card with foam pads, secure the large glittered jewels onto the shoes with Art dries clear glue.
Why not try creating this stunning project at home putting your own spin on it and change the colours to suit the recipient? We'd love to see your makes in the Stamps by Chloe Facebook Group.
Stay Safe and Happy Crafting!