Glynis has been whipping up a storm using our new products and has created this fabulous Sunflower card tutorial which is perfect for a keen gardener!
Using our Summer Foliage and Grande Sunflower Stamp, she has created this gorgeous burst of colour which creates such a beautiful feature for this cards.
She has also incorporated our popular Queen Bee Stamp and used our Sugared Pastels Matt Mirror Card to add splashes of colour into the honeycomb background sections.
If you're ready to get started, you'll find all the instructions to create this beautiful greetings card below!
What you'll need:
- Chloes Creative Card 8x8 Metal Die Set – Basic Decagons
- Chloes Creative Cards Bee Background Stamp
- Chloes Creative Cards Lacy Tag Stamp and Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards Grande Sunflower Stamp and Die Set
- Chloes Luxury Pearl Card Onyx
- Chloes Creative Cards Queen Bee Stamp and Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards Summer Foliage Stamp and Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards Sugared Pastels Matt Mirror Card Pad
- Versafine Clair Black Ink Pad
- Marker Pens
- Tim Holtz Mowed Lawn, Twisted Citron, Spiced Marmalade and Mustard Seed Oxide Ink Pads
- Die Cutting Machine
- Collall 3d glue gel
- Art Glitter dries clear PVA glue
- White Card
- Chloes Creative Cards 3mm Foam Pads on a roll
- Pen Touch Black Marker Pen
- 7" x 10" base Card
- Cut down a piece of White Card 155mm x 230mm, colour the four sides with the Pen Touch Black Marker Pen, mat and layer onto a piece of Onyx Pearl Card, then onto a piece of White Card, colouring the sides with the Pen Touch Marker and attach to the base card.
- Stamp and die cut the honeycomb five or six times onto White Card
using the Versafine Clair Black Ink and attach to the base card with Art Glitter Glue.
- Blend the Spiced Marmalade and Mustard Seed Oxide Inks on to White Card and cut with the honeycomb die and attach the pieces to the base card, die cut yellow mirror card from the Sugared Matt Mirror Card Pad and use the pieces to fill in some of the honeycomb
- Stamp the Summer Foliage and Large Bee from the Queen Bee Stamp and Die Set onto White Card using the Black Versafine Clair Ink pad, colour the largest leaf with the Mowed Lawn and Twisted Citron and the rest with the coloured marker pens.
- Stamp onto White Card the Bee Background stamp, colour the Small Bee with a yellow marker pen, mat and layer onto a piece on Onyx Pearl Card and attach to the base card.
- Stamp and die cut the Grande Sunflower Stamp numerous times, shape the petals and secure together.
- Place the Grande Sunflower, Large Bee and Summer Foliage on to the base card and attach with Collall 3D glue gel.
- Stamp the sentiment onto White Card and die cut using a small Decagon die from the set, mat and layer with foam pads onto a larger Decagon Onyx die cut and secure onto the base card with foam pads.