YOU WILL NEED:
- Grande Botanical Butterfly stamp and die set
- Butterfly Frames nesting die set
- Floral Dreams paper pad
- Chloe’s Creative Cards Bling Box – Chloe’s Favourites
- Self-Adhesive Sparkles – Pretty Pinks
- Sparkelicious Glitter – Glass Slipper and Unicorn Sparkle
- Chloe’s Creative Cards Pearl Card – Rose Quartz and Crystal White
- Wow! embossing powder – Bright White
- Wow! Clear embossing inkpad
- Art Glitter Dries-Clear PVA glue
- Chloe's Creative Cards Foam pads
- 8x8" white card blank
- Heat gun
- Die-cutting machine
1 Using the Butterfly nesting die set, die-cut the first and third die from Crystal White pearl card and glitter all the sides of both die-cut shapes with the Glass Slipper Sparkelicious glitter. Matt and layer the largest die-cut using foam pads onto coloured paper from the Floral Dreams paper pad and attach to the main card.
2 Trim a sheet of Rose Quartz pearl card to fit the middle of the butterfly topper. Glitter around the four sides with Glass Slipper Sparkelicious glitter, then matt and layer patterned paper from the pad on top and attach to the main card.
3 Attach the smaller butterfly die-cut piece to the main card using foam pads. Matt and layer small pieces of white card and paper from the pad into the middle of this topper.
4 Die-cut 12 small butterflies from the Butterfly nesting die set and secure in place using Pinflair glue gel. Attach a jewel to each one from the Chloe’s Favourites Bling Box.
5 Stamp, heat-emboss and die-cut the Grande Botanical Butterfly onto Rose Quartz pearl card using Wow! Bright White embossing powder. Decorate with jewels, sparkles, and Unicorn Sparkle Sparkelicious glitter, and attach to the main card with Pinflair glue gel.
6 Dot Art Glitter Dries-Clear glue around the large butterfly and sprinkle with Unicorn Sparkle Sparkelicious to finish.