Today I've got another fabulous project that Glynis has created that I've been holding on to posting! This fabulous easel card mixes and matches the new Delightful Daisy stamp and die set, along with the Summer Meadows Paper Pad and lots of Sparkelicious glitter! During this project you will be stamping and embossing along with glittering your project for a sparkling finish!
What you'll need to make this project -
- Chloes Creative Cards Metal Die Set - 8x8 Fancy Circles
- Chloes Creative Cards 8x8 Summer Meadow Paper Pad
- Stamps by Chloe Delightful Daisy Stamp & Die Set
- Stamps by Chloe Spring Foliage Clear Stamp Set
- Stamps by Chloe Happy Birthday Stamp and Die Set
- Sparkelicious Glitter in Unicorn Sparkle, Shimmering Unicorn, Razzle Dazzle and Rosy Glow
- A3 White Card
- Chloes Luxury Pearl Card Azalea
- A4 White Smooth Card
- Heat Resistant Acetate
- Collall 3D Glue Gel
- Art Glitter Dries Clear Glue
- Heat Gun
- Die Cutting Machine
- WOW Clear Embossing Ink Pad
- Stamps by Chloe WOW Embossing Glitter Cherry Pie
- WOW Opaque Bright White Superfine Embossing Powder
- Score Board
- Extra Large Jewels
How to make this cardmaking project
- Score and fold the A3 card on the 21cm score line (which is half of the A3).
- Place the largest die onto the A3 card just slightly overhanging one side where is fold is and die cut.
- Score and fold in half the front of the now base card, using the same size die re cut on a piece of A4 white card attach to the front of the base card to make an easel card.
- Using the second die in the set cut 2 pieces from the Azalea coloured card, glitter around the edges with Razzle Dazzle Sparkelicious, when dry mount both onto the base card with foam pads.
- Die cut two pieces of patterned paper from the Summer Meadow Paper pad with the third die in the set and mat and layer onto the base card, one on the top and one on the bottom.
- Using the sixth die in the set cut one in Azalea card and then using the seventh die cut one in Azalea card and one in a patterned paper from the pad, glittering all the sides of the two Azalea die cut with Razzle Dazzle Sparkelicious.
- Place the smaller Azalea die cut flat onto the bottom of the base card, mat and layer the larger Azalea die cut and the patterned paper one together and mount onto the top of the base card with foam pads.
- Stamp, heat emboss and die cut the Delightful Daisy in WOW Opaque Bright White Embossing Powder onto patterned pink paper from the pad, glitter with Shimmering Unicorn Sparkelicious and when dry assemble together.
- Stamp and heat emboss the foliage from the stamp set in WOW Opaque Bright White Embossing Powder onto acetate and glitter in Rosy Glow and Silver Frost Sparkelicious when dry fussy cut.
- Arrange the flowers and leaves onto the front of the base card and secure into place with Pinflair.
- Die cut the Happy Birthday in white, pat all over with the WOW Clear Embossing Ink pad and sprinkle with Cherry Pie embossing powder and heat, repeat this process again and you will get a deeper image.
- Die cut the largest die in the Happy Birthday set in white and glue the stamped image to this and secure to the bottom of the card with small foam pads.
- Finally cover the extra large jewels with the Art Glitter Glue and Unicorn Sparkle when dry secure into the middle of the Delightful Daisy flowers.
Is this a project you'll be recreating at home? We would love to see your makes in the Stamps by Chloe Facebook Group.