I've got something a little different to share with you all today made by Rebecca ... just look at this fabulous gatefold card made using the Geometric Christmas range, and Lumiere Glitter, this stunning project is sure to add some sparkle to your Christmas!
What you'll need to make this project -
- Chloes Creative Cards Geometric Circle Die
- Chloes Creative Cards Magic of Christmas Circle Stamp
- Chloes Creative Cards Sparkle Sentiment Builder Stamp and Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards Sprigs and Twigs Stamp and Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards Christmas Poinsettia Stamp and Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards Metal Die Set - 8x8 Basic Squares
- Chloes Creative Cards 8x8 Sparkling Christmas Glitter Card Pad
- Chloes Creative Cards 8x8 Sparkling Christmas Mirror Card pad
- Chloes Creative Cards 8x8 Geometric Christmas Paper Pad
- Chloes Creative Cards 8x8 Pearl Card and Paper Stack - Winter Wonderland
- WOW Powders in Opaque Bright White Superfine, Metallic Silver Superfine and Candy Pink Sparkle
- Sparkelicious Glitter in Sunset medley and Diamanté Sparkle
- WOW Clear Embossing Ink Pad
- Collall 3d glue gel
- Foam pads
- Dries clear glue with fine tip applicator
- 2x 8x8 card blanks
- Clear crystals
- Distress oxide in Victorian velvet
- Double sided adhesive sheet
- Die cutting machine
- Heat gun
How to make this project -
- Take one of the card blanks and fold one of the sides in half and glue together using dries clear glue. Take the other card blank and repeat. Glue together the unfolded sides of both card blanks to create a gatefold card.
- Cut two panels of silver glitter card to 3 3/4” by 7 3/4”. Using dries clear glue stick these to the two sides of the gatefold card. Cut 2 panels from silver pearl card, from the winter wonderland card and paper pad, to 3 1/2” by 7 1/2”. Affix to the card using foam pads. Cut two more panels from white pearl card to 3 1/4” by 7 1/4”
- Take the smallest poinsettia from the Christmas poinsettia stamp set and stamp, using clear embossing ink, all the way round the edge (over the edge) of the white pearl card panels, leaving small spaces between. Emboss using opaque bright white wow powder.
- Next using the sprigs and twigs stamp and die set chose one of foliage stamps and stamp, using Lear embossing ink, all the way round the edges of both of the white pearl card panel,in filling the gaps between the poinsettias, and emboss in candy pink sparkle wow powder. Also take another sheet of white pearl card and stamp 7 more separately and emboss using candy pink sparkle. Cut out using the co ordinating die and and glue to each of the sprigs and cover half in sunset medley sparkleicious glitter and half in diamanté sparkle sparkleicious glitter, then leave to one side.
- Add small dots of glue to the sprigs on the panels and cover in sunset medley lumiere glitter. Then add small dots of glue to the poinsettia petals on the panels and cover in diamanté sparkle. Add dots of glue to the centre o the poinsettias and add a clear crystal. Add the panels onto the card using dries clear glue.
- Next take the geometric circle die set and cut the largest circle from silver glitter card. Cut the geometric shape die with the smaller plain circle from white pearl card. Cut out a smaller circle from an adhesive sheet and stick to the back fo the geometric shape. Cover in sunset medley lumiere glitter and adhere to the silver glitter larger circle. Apply foam pads to only half of the back of the circle and stick to one side of the gatefold card allowing it still to open.
- From the winter wonderland card and paper pad take. Sheet of white pearl paper. Using the Christmas poinsettia stamp and die set stamp, using clear embossing ink, and emboss 10 small poinsettias using opaque bright white embossing powder. Cut out using the coordinating die. Add a small amount of Victorian velvet distress oxide ink to the centre of each flower. Shape carefully using your fingers and layer together, offsetting slightly. Add a few dots of dries clear glue and cover in diamanté sparkle glitter. Add a clear crystal to the centre of each flower.
- Layer the poinsettias around the edge of the geometric circle and affix to the card using 3d glue gel. Tuck in the sprigs previously made, using 3d glue gel, behind the poinsettias alternating the two different colours of glitter.
- Using the sparkle sentiment builder stamp on the large ‘sparkle’ word using clear embossing ink and candy pink sparkle wow powder, die cut using co ordinating die. Affix to the card in the centre of the geometric circle using a double layer of foam pads. Stamp out ‘‘tis the season’ onto some white perl card using clear embossing ink and metallic silver superfine wow powder, trim and affix to the card using foam pads above the word ‘sparkle’.
- For the inside of the card take a sheet of silver glitter card and cut using square nesting die number 2. Affix to the inside fo the card using dries clear glue. Cut square number 3 from a sheet fo silver pearl card and affix using dries clear glue. Using square die 4 cut from a sheet of patterned paper from the sparkling Christmas paper pad. Affix using dries clear glue.
- Using the 6th square nesting die cut from and sheet of white pearl card. Using the same techniques as before emboss the small poinsettia and a sprig/towing of your choice all the way round the edge of the white square alternating between. Embossing the sprig/twig in candy pink sparkle and the poinsettias in opaque bright white. Add a little bit of Victorian velvet distress oxide to the center of the poinsettias. Add some dots of glue to the poinsettia petals and cover in diamanté sparkle sparkleicious glitter. Add a glue to the center of the poinsettias and add a clear crystal. Add dots of glue to the sprigs and cover in lumiere sparkleicious glitter. Affix to the centre using dries clear glue.
- Finally stamp the magic of Christmas circle stamp onto some white pearl card and cut out using the smallest die from the geometric circle set. Cut the largest circle from the set from silver mirror card. Affix the silver mirror layer first to the centre of the inside of the card using dries clear glue, then affix the shaped layer on top using dries clear glue. Add a few clear crystals to the centre of the snowflakes on the circle using dries clear glue.
Is this a project you'll be recreating this Christmas? We'd love to see your makes over in the Stamps by Chloe Facebook Group.