Have you been treating yourself to the new Daisy Collection yet? We've got a fabulous project to share on the Blog today from Glynis. The new Cut and Emboss folders are perfect for creating stunning sunny cards just like this one here!
To make this project you will need -
- Chloes Creative Cards Metal Die Set - 8x8 Basic Squares
- Chloes Creative Cards Heartfelt Daisy Cut and Emboss Folder
- Chloes Creative Cards Daisy Elements Stamp and Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards Summer Meadows 8x8 Paper Pad
- Chloes Creative Cards Sentiment Border Stamp & Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards Aquamarine Luxury Pearl Card
- Sparkelicious Glitter in Skys the Limit and Azure Blue
- WOW Embossing Powder Spiced Honey
- WOW Clear Ink Pad
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pads Dried Marigold and Tumbled Glass
- 8" x 8" Base card
- White Card
- Heat Gun
- Die Cutting Machine
- Art Glitter Dries Clear Glue
- Foam Pads
- Large and small pearls
- Turquoise and Gold Jewels
How to make it -
- Die cut four pieces of white card using numbers two, five, eight and nine from the Ex Large Plain Square Die Set and glitter numbers two, five and eight using the Art Glitter Glue and Skys the Limit Sparkelicious.
- For the bottom layer die cut a piece of patterned paper from the pad using the number three die and mat and layer onto the largest piece of white and attach to the base card.
- For the next layer die cut a piece of the Aquamarine Luxury Pearl Card with number six and mount onto number five white card and attach to the base card with foam pads. for the top layer colour, the smallest white card all over using the Dried Marigold and Tumbled Glass Oxide inks, run through the die cutting machine using the Heartfelt Cut and Emboss Folder.
- Glitter all the leaves with the Art Glitter Glue and Skys the Limit Sparkelicious and when dry mat and layer onto the piece of white card that is left.
- Die cut the Daisy Elements and colour using the Oxide inks and attach with Pinflair, glitter the pearls with the Azure Blue Sparkelicious and attach to the middle of the larger flowers when dry. Glue the smaller jewels to the middle of the small flowers and randomly around the Heartfelt Cut and Emboss piece.
- Stamp and heat emboss the Birthday Wishes in Spiced Honey Embossing Powder and die cut with the Banner Die, attach with foam pads.
Is this a project you'll be recreating at home? We'd love to see your makes so be sure to post them in the Stamps by Chloe Facebook group!