We've got some fabulous Holly Jolly Christmas inspiration on the blog today from Glynis using the Poinsettia Garland stamp to make this fabulously festive Christmas card project!
What you'll need to make this project -
- Chloes Creative Cards Poinsettia Garland Stamp
- Chloes Creative Cards Holly Tag Stamp and Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards Metal Die Set - 8x8 Basic Squares
- WOW Embossing Powder in Metallic Gold Super Fine and Lava Red
- Sparkelicious Glitter in Glass Slipper, Diamante Sparkle and Red Poinsettia
- Chloes Creative Cards Festive Fancies 8x8 Designer Printed Paper Pad
- Chloes Creative Cards Winter Wonderland Pearl Card and Paper Pad
- Chloes Creative Cards Sparkling Christmas Mirror Card Pad
- WOW Clear Embossing Ink Pad
- WOW Dual Speed Heat Gun
- Die Cutting Machine
- Art Glitter Dries Clear Glue
- Foam Pads on a Roll
- 8" x 8" Base Card
- Zig Water Colour Pens
- Collall 3D Glue Gel
- Score Board
How to make this project -
- Using the Ex Large Plain Square Die Set, die cut numbers three, seven and twelve in red mirror card from the pad, if you die cut all three together you are only using one piece of red mirror card or you can die cut them individually on separate pieces of mirror card.
- Using the same die set cut numbers four and eight in patterned paper from the Festive Fancies Paper Pad and number thirteen in Crystal White Luxury Pearl Card from the Winter Wonderland Pearl Card and Paper Pad.
- Stamp and heat emboss in Metallic Gold Super Fine Embossing Powder the Poinsettia Garland Stamp onto the bottom left hand corner of the Crystal White Die cut, score two lines around the four sides and glitter the edges with Glass Slipper Sparkelicious, stamp and heat emboss the same stamp a couple of times onto a spare piece of Crystal White Luxury card, colour using water colour pens and fussy cut out, attach to the main image with Pinflair.
- Mat and layer the appropriate papers onto the red mirror die cuts, secure the largest set onto the base card, attach a ribbon down the right hand side of the middle layer and attach with foam pads to the base card, secure the final one on top with foam pads as well.
- Stamp and heat emboss the sentiment using the words from the Holly Tags Stamp and Die set onto Crystal White Luxury Pearl Card and Lava Red Embossing Powder and die cut with a small circle die from the Ex Large Plain Circle Die Set, mat and layer onto a slightly larger red mirror circle die cut which can be cut from the middle of the piece of red mirror card which will be hidden and secure in place with foam pads.
- Glitter the berries on the stamped image with Red Poinsettia Sparkelicious and Art Glitter Glue, glitter the pearl for the bow in Diamante Sparkle Sparkelicious and attach to the bow when dry.
Is this a project you'll be recreating this Christmas? We'd love to see your makes in the Stamps by Chloe Facebook group.