Are you making more traditional Christmas cards this year or are you going for a contemporary theme with your handmade cards? This card from Glynis is sure to be a show-stopping Christmas Card this year.
What you'll need to make this project -
- Chloes Creative Cards Metal Die Set - 8 x 8 Fancy Squares
- Chloes Creative Cards Metal Die Set - 8 x 8 Basic Squares
- Chloes Creative Cards Festive Fancies 8x8 Foiled Paper Paper
- Chloes Creative Cards Die & Stamp Set - Sprigs & Twigs
- Chloes Creative Cards Die & Stamp Set - Christmas Sentiment Builder
- Stamps by Chloe Grande Poinsettia Stamp and Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards Die & Stamp Set - Christmas Poinsettia
- Chloes Luxury Pearl Card 10 Sheets Jupiter
- Craft UK 8X8 White Straight Edge Card Blanks and Envelopes
- Chloes Creative Cards Mirror Card Pad (8 x 8) - Sparkling Christmas
- Sparkelicious Glitter in Rockin Robin and Gold Rush
- Stamps by Chloe WOW Embossing Glitter Twinkling Lights
- WOW Metallic Gold Super Fine Embossing Powder
- Stamps by Chloe WOW Embossing Glitter Rudolph's Red Nose
- Art Glitter Dries Clear Glue
- Die Cutting Machine
- Heat Gun
- Foam Pads on a Roll
- Pinflair 3D Glue Gel
- Red Ribbon
- Large and Medium Size Jewels
How to make this Christmas Cardmaking Project -
- Using the second die in the set from the Ex Large Plain Square Die Set cut a piece of gold mirror card from the Sparkling Christmas Mirror Card pad, cut the third die in the Jupiter Luxury Pearl card, glitter the four sides with Rockin Robin Sparkelicious, mat and layer onto the gold mirror card and attach to the base card.
- Using the Ex Large Fancy Square Die Set cut numbers four and six together in gold mirror card from the Sparkling Christmas Mirror Card Pad to make a frame, cut to size a piece of paper from the Festive Fancies Foiled Paper pad and secure in place to the back of the frame with foam pads and attach to the base card.
- Stamp, heat emboss and die cut the Grande Poinsettia twice and the small poinsettia once using the Jupiter Luxury Pearl card and WOW Metallic Gold Super Fine Embossing Powder, assemble together and glitter with the Rockin Robin Sparkelicious.
- Stamp, heat emboss and die cut the Sprigs and Twigs Stamp and Die Set using Twinkling Lights and Rudolph's Red Nose Embossing Powders and glitter with Gold Rush and Rockin Robin Sparkelicious, glitter the medium pearl with Rockin Robin and the larger one in Gold Rush Sparkelicious.
- Assemble the Grande Poinsettia and foliage onto the bottom right hand corner and secure in place with Pinflair. Stamp and heat emboss the sentiment onto Jupiter Luxury Pearl card using WOW Metallic Gold Super Fine Embossing Powder, die cut using a small Fancy Square die, mat and layer onto a gold die cut and secure in place with foam pads.
- Secure the bow in place onto the top left-hand corner and attach the large glittered jewel.
Is this a project you'll be recreating at home? We would love to see your makes in the Stamps by Chloe Facebook Group.