I just had to post this fabulous project that Rebecca has made using the Snowy Christmas Limited Edition stamp that came with Box Kit 7! I love this project for Christmas it looks so crisp and clean with the navy and white colour theme!
What you'll need to make this Project -
- Chloes Creative Cards Limited Edition Snowy Christmas Stamp Set
- Chloes Creative Cards Die & Stamp Set - Sprigs & Twigs
- Chloes Creative Cards Metal Die Set - 8 x 8 Basic Squares
- WOW Embossing Powder Opaque Bright White Superfine
- Sparklelicious glitter in glass slipper, diamanté sparkle, silver crystal and ice princess
- Chloes Creative Cards Glitter Card Pad (8 x 8) - Sparkling Christmas
- Chloes Creative Cards Matt Mirror Card Pad (8 x 8) - Sparkling Christmas
- Chloes Luxury Pearl Card 10 Sheets Lapis Lazuli
- Chloes Creative Cards Luxe Ribbon (8m) Night Sky
- Clear crystals
- Bling stone
- 8x8 White Straight Edge Card Blank
- Wow embossing ink pad
- Foam pads on a Roll
- 3d glue gel
- Die cutting machine
How to make this project -
- Take the extra large nesting dies in the size 2 and cut a square from a piece of silver matt mirror card. Affix too the card blank using dries clear glue. Use die 3 and cut a square from silver glitter card. Affix to the card using dries clear glue.
- Take die 4 and cut a square from lapis lazuli pearl card. Take the snowflake corner stamp from the snowy Christmas stamp set and stamp using wow embossing ink into all four corners, heat emboss using opaque bright white wow powder. Apply dries clear glue to some of the details on the snowflakes and around the snowflakes and cover in glass slipper sparkleicious glitter. Apply a few more dots of dries clear glue around the snowflake corner stamped images and cover in silver crystal glitter. Affix to the card using foam pads. Apply a clear crystal to the centre of each snowflake.
- Using die 13 extra large square cut from silver matt mirror card and affix to the card using a double layer of foam pads. Use die 14 to cut a square from lapis lazuli pearl card. Using the snowflake corner stamp again, stamp in 2 corners (opposites) and heat emboss using opaque bright white wow powder. Like before glitter some of the details on the snowflakes and around but using diamanté sparkle sparkleicious this time. And a few more dots of dries clear glue apply some smaller clear rhinestones. Apply a few mote dots of glue and cover in silver crystal glitter. Affix to the card using foam pads.
- Take the frame stamp and a sentiment, from the snowy Christmas stamp set, and stamp and heat emboss using opaque bright white wow powder onto a piece of lapis lazuli pearl card. Trim around using a guillotine and affix to the card using a double layer of foam pads. Apply dots of glue onto the frame and cover in diamanté sparkle glitter. Apply a clear crystal to the centre of the largest snowflakes.
- Take one of the sprigs stamps from the sprigs and twigs stamp set and stamp 3 onto lapis lazuli pearl card and heat emboss using opaque bright white wow powder. Die cut using the coordinating die Cover in dries clear glue then in ice princess sparkleicious glitter.
- Arrange at the top of the card and affix using 3d glue gel. Tie a triple bow using night sky luxe ribbon, affix using 3d glue gel. Did a bling stone to the centre of the bow. Add 3 clear crystals in a triangle shape at the bottom of the card.
Is this a project you'll be recreating at home? We would love to see your makes in the Stamps by Chloe Facebook Group.