Today as part of the 12 Projects of Christmas I've got this fabulous Layered Poinsetta Corner project from Rebecca to share! In rich reds and golds this really is a traditional Christmas cardmaking project.
To make this project you will need -
- Chloes Creative Cards Layered Poinsettia Corner Clear Stamp Set
- Chloes Creative Cards Winter Foliage Stamp and Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards Metal Die Set - 8 x 8 Basic Squares
- Sparklelicious glitter in Red poinsettia and Champagne Shimmer
- Wow powders in crimson red, light green and metallic gold superfine
- Chloes Luxury Pearl Card 10 Sheets Crystal White
- Chloes Luxury Pearl Card 10 Sheets Jupiter
- Chloes Creative Cards Mirror Card Pad (8 x 8) - Sparkling Christmas
- Chloes Creative Cards Glitter Card Pad (8 x 8) - Sparkling Christmas
- Brown, pale green and red ink pads
- Gold ribbon
- Clear rhinestones
- WOW Clear Ultra Slow Drying Embossing Ink Pad
- Foam pads on a Roll
- 3d glue gel
- Dries clear glue with fine tip applicator
- 8x8 scalloped card blank
- Die cutting machine
- Heat gun
What you'll need to make this project -
- First cut a square from red pearl card using square die 3 and stick onto the card using dries clear glue. Cut another square from gold glitter card using the 4th square die and layer onto the card using dries clear glue again.
- Using the 6th square die cut a square from red mirror card and affix to the card using foam pads. Cut another square using die 7 out of crystal white pearl card.
- Using a few of the stamps from the winter foliage set, stamp round the edge of the crystal white pearl square using a mixture of stamps, some stamped using ink and some using embossing ink with crimson red/ light green embossing powder. Using dries clear glue affix onto the red mirror card.
- Cut another square using die 10 from gold glitter card and add to the card using foam pads.
- Cut another square of crystal white pearl card using die 9. Using the layered poinsettia stamps, stamp out the first layer using a pale green ink pad - use the corners of the stamp to line up with the corner of the piece of card. Stamp layer 2 in a red ink pad. Leave to dry. Stamp the third layer, lining up the corners, using clear embossing ink and heat emboss using metallic gold superfine wow powder. Affix to the card using dries clear glue.
- Add a few dots of dies clear glue to the berries on the layered poinsettia and cover in red poinsettia glitter. Add some dots of glue to the poinsettia and around the foliage and cover in champagne shimmer glitter. Add 3 rhinestones to the centre of each poinsettia.
- Add two rhinestones to two of the corners of the top layer and 3 rhinestones to the others. Tie a triple bow and add into the corner using 3d glue gel. Add a rhinestone into the middle of the bow.
- Stamp the sentiment from the set into some crystal white pearl card using embossing ink and heat emboss using metallic gold superfine wow powder. Use a guillotine to trim around. Affix to the card using foam pads.
Is this a project you'll be recreating at home? We would love to see your makes in the Stamps by Chloe Facebook Group.