You all know how much I LOVE gold and silver at Christmas! Well I just had to share this fabulous project from Glynis Bakewell there is so much sparkle packed into this project it is just stunning!
What you'll need to make this project -
- 8" x 8" Base Card
- Chloes Creative Cards Metal Die Set - 8 x 8 Basic Rectangles
- Chloes Creative Cards Metal Die Set - 8 x 8 Basic Squares
- Chloes Creative Cards Glitter Card Pad (8 x 8) - Sparkling Christmas
- Chloes Creative Cards Mirror Card Pad (8 x 8) - Sparkling Christmas
- Festive Fancies Foiled Paper Pad
- Chloes Creative Cards 8x8 Pearl Card & Paper Stack Winter Wonderland
- Chloes Creative Cards Die & Stamp Set - Sprigs & Twigs
- Stamps by Chloe Merry Christmas Stamp and Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards Winter Foliage Stamp and Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards Die & Stamp Set - Christmas Poinsettia
- Sparkelicious Glitter in Champagne Shimmer, Glass Slipper, Diamante Sparkle and Put on your Dancing Shoes
- Twinkling Lights, Metallic Silver Super Fine and Metallic Gold Super Fine Embossing Powders
- Art Glitter Dries Clear Glue
- Foam Pads on a Roll
- Die Cutting Machine
- Heat Gun
- WOW Clear Ultra Slow Drying Embossing Ink Pad
How to make this project -
- Stamp, heat emboss and die cut a selection of foliage from the Sprigs and Twigs and the Winter Foliage Stamp and Die Sets on Crystal White Pearl Card from the Winter Wonderland Pearl Pad using the Twinkling Lights, Metallic Gold and Silver Super Fine Embossing Powders.
- Glitter the foliage using the Art Glitter Glue, Champagne Shimmer, Glass Slipper, Diamante Sparkle and Put on you Dancing Shoes Sparkelicious and put to one side to dry.
- Stamp, heat emboss and die cut the Poinsettia Stamp and Die Set three times using Metallic Silver Super Fine Embossing Powder and Crystal White Pearl Card from the Winter Wonderland Pearl Pad, assemble together and glitter with Glass Slipper Sparkelicious, cover three pearls with the Art Glitter Glue and Champagne Simmer Sparkelicious and attach to the middle of the flowers when dry.
- Using the Ex Large Plain Square Die Set, die cut a piece of silver glitter card from the Sparkling Christmas Pad using the second die and mat and layer onto the base card.
- Using die number five cut this using silver mirror card from the Sparkling Christmas Mirror Pad, cut number six in Crystal White Pearl card and number seven in a patterned paper from Festive Fancies Foiled Paper Pad, glitter the edges of the Crystal White card with Diamant Sparkle Sparkelicious, when dry mat and layer the Silver Mirror, Crystal White Card and the patterned paper together attaching to the base card with foam pads.
- Die cut number sixteen from the Ex Large Rectangle Die Set in Silver mirror card and numbers fifteen and seventeen in Crystal White Pearl Card, glitter the sides of the Crystal White die cuts with Diamant Sparkle Sparkelicious and mat and layer the two tops ones together and attaching to the bottom one with foam pads, position into the middle of the base card with double sided tape, die cut the Merry Christmas in Silver Glitter card and attach to the rectangle topper.
- Arrange all the different pieces of foliage and flowers and secure into place with Pinflair.
Is this a project you'll be recreating at home? We would love to see your makes in the Stamps by Chloe Facebook Group.