Today on the blog I've got this fabulous card to share from Rebecca! Doesn't the aqua and lilac look beautiful for Christmas and so frosty!
What you'll need to make this project -
- Chloes Creative Cards Die & Stamp Set - Glitzy Snowflake
- Chloes Creative Cards Metal Die Set - Diamond Trellis Frame
- Chloes Creative Cards Snowfall Background Clear Photopolymer Stamp
- Chloes Creative Cards Snowy Christmas Limited Edition Stamp Set
- Sparkelicious glitters in winter frost, snow queen and lilac ice
- Wow powders in opaque bright white and frosty morning
- Chloes Luxury Pearl Card 10 Sheets Aquamarine
- Chloes Luxury Pearl Card 10 Sheets Amethyst
- Chloes Luxury Pearl Card 10 Sheets Crystal White
- Silver mirror card
- Flat back pearls
- Clear crystals
- Craft UK 8X8 White Straight Edge Card Blanks and Envelopes
- WOW Clear Ultra Slow Drying Embossing Ink Pad
- 3mm Foam pads on a Roll
- 3d glue gel
- Dries clear glue with fine tip applicator
- Die cutting machine
- Heat gun
How to make this project -
- Cut a square using number 2 extra large nesting die from a piece of amethyst pearl card, affix to the card blank using dries clear glue. Using die number 3 cut a square from Aquamarine card and affix to the card using dries clear glue.
- Using die 4 cut a square from crystal white pearl card. Take the snowfall background stamp, stamp and heat emboss using clear embossing ink and frosty morning wow powder multiple times across the piece of card, lining up to create a continuous image. Affix to the card using foam pads.
- Add some dots of dries clear glue to the background and cover in lilac ice sparkelicious glitter. Add a few more dots of glue to the background and cover in winter frost sparkelicious glitter. Apply a few dots of glue to some of the snowflake centres and add a clear crystal. Affix to the card using foam pads.
- Take the outer die of the lattice frame and cut from silver mirror card. Use both dies together (outer edge and intricate) and cut from amethyst pearl card. Apply dries clear glue to the edge of the frame and cover in lilac ice sparkelicious glitter. Affix both layers to the card using foam pads.
- Cut out the next smallest layer from the lattice frame set into aquamarine card and affix to the centre of the frame using a foam pad. Using the next size layer cut from a piece of crystal white pearl card. Stamp your chosen sentiment from the snowy Christmas stamp set and heat emboss using frosty morning wow powder. Apply dries clear glue to the edge of the shape and cover in lilac ice sparkelicious glitter. Affix to the centre using a foam pad.
- Stamp out the largest glitzy snowflake twice onto amethyst pearl card and once onto aquamarine pearl card, heat emboss using opaque bright white wow powder. Apply small dots of glue to the snowflakes and cover in winter frost on the amethyst ones and lilac ice on the aquamarine one. Stamp two medium glitzy snowflakes on aquamarine pearl card and one on amethyst pearl card. Heat emboss using opaque bright white wow powder. Add dots of dries clear glue and cover in lilac ice sparkleicious glitter on the aquamarine ones and winter frost on the amethyst one. Apply a few more dots of dries clear glue and add on some clear crystals. Layer the medium snowflakes onto the contrasting larger snowflake using a double layer of foam pads. Arrange on the card around the lattice frame and attach using 3d glue gel.
- Take 3 flat back pearls and cover in dries clear glue and the in snow queen sparkleicious glitter. Leave to dry and the affix to the centre of the glitzy snowflakes.
Is this a project you'll be recreating at home? We would love to see your makes in the Stamps by Chloe Facebook Group.