Can you have too much bling on a Christmas cardmaking project? I think not! Just look at this fabulous card from Glynis using the Grande Poinsettia stamp and die set along with lots of Sparkelicious glitter!
What you'll need to make this project -
- Craft UK 8X8 White Straight Edge Card Blanks and Envelopes
- Chloes Creative Cards Metal Die Set - 8 x 8 Basic Squares
- Chloes Creative Cards Die & Stamp Set - Sprigs & Twigs
- Stamps by Chloe Merry Christmas Stamp and Die Set
- Stamps by Chloe Grande Poinsettia Stamp and Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards Die & Stamp Set - Christmas Poinsettia
- Chloes Creative Cards 8x8 Pearl Card & Paper Stack Winter Wonderland
- Chloes Creative Cards Mirror Card Pad (8 x 8) - Sparkling Christmas
- WOW Metallic Gold Super Fine and Twinkling Lights Embossing Powders
- WOW Clear Ultra Slow Drying Embossing Ink Pad
- Sparkelicious Glitter in Glitzen, Glass Slipper, Salted Caramel and Diamante Sparkle
- A4 Double Sided Sticky Sheet
- Heat Gun
- Die Cutting Machine
- Art Glitter Dries Clear Glue
- Foam Pads on a Roll
- Pinflair 3D Glue Gel
How to make this project -
- Using the Ex Large Plain Square Die Set cut numbers three and five in Crystal White Pearl Card from the Winter Wonderland Pearl Card and Paper Pad and glitter the edges of both pieces with the Art Glitter Glue and Glass Slipper Sparkelicious.
- Die cut numbers four and eight in gold mirror card from the Sparkling Christmas Mirror Pad, cover a piece of white card with the A4 Double Sided Sticky Sheet and die cut with number nine, peel off the top and cover with the Glitzen Sparkelicious and mat and layer onto the smaller gold die cut.
- Mat and layer the largest white die cut onto the base card using foam pads, mat and layer the two pieces of card left and secure onto the base card with foam pads and then attach the top one that is covered with the Glitzen Sparkelicious also with foam pads (2mm).
- Stamp, heat emboss and die cut the Sprigs and Twigs Stamp and Die Set in Crystal White Pearl Card using the Twinkling Lights Embossing Powder and glitter with the Art Glitter Glue and Glass Slipper, Salted Caramel and Diamante Sparkle Sparkelicious.
- Stamp, heat emboss and die cut the smaller Poinsettia Stamp and Die Set three times and the Grande Poinsettia twice in WOW Metallic Gold Super Fine Embossing Powder, assemble together and glitter with Glitzen Sparkelicious, glitter the pearls with the Salted Caramel Sparkelicious and when dry attach to the middle of the flowers.
- Using the A4 Double Sided Sticky Sheet from before die cut the words Merry Christmas and cover with Salted Caramel Sparkelicious and attach to a white die cut from the set.
- Arrange the Sprigs and Twigs and Poinsettias onto the base card and secure into place with Pinflair.