We have a beautiful, dramatic project for you today, using items from the Chloe's Creative Cards Collection box kit 14 and the limited-edition Silent Night Scene stamp set, as well as a selection of products available from our website.
We have created this full step-by-step project tutorial, complete with full materials list so that you can easily recreate this project yourself. To view the product page for each individual product, simply click on the product name and you'll be directed to its dedicated page.
YOU WILL NEED:
- Chloe’s Creative Cards Collection issue 14
- Chloe’s Creative Cards Silent Night Scene limited-edition stamp
- Chloe’s Creative Cards Elegant Poinsettia die set
- Chloe’s Creative Cards Christmas Branch stamp and die set
- Chloe’s Creative Cards Sparkelicious glitter – Crystal Crush and Winter Wonderland
- WOW! embossing powder – Sparkling Snow
- Chloe’s Creative Cards pearl card – Lapis Lazuli and Crystal White
- Chloe’s Creative Cards A4 paper pad – Pastel Sorbet
- Chloe’s Creative Cards Bling Box – Everyday Essentials
- Chloe’s Creative Cards Self-adhesive Sparkles – Beautiful Blues
- Heat-resistant acetate
- WOW! clear embossing inkpad
- Art Glitter Dries-Clear PVA glue with fine-tip applicator
- Pinflair 3D glue gel
- Chloe’s Creative Cards Chisel-Tip Glue Pen
- Chloe’s Creative Cards foam pads on a roll
- 8x8” white straight-edged card blank
- WOW! heat tool
- Die-cutting machine
1 Trim a sheet of Lapis Lazuli pearl card to 7¾”-square and affix to the card using dries-clear glue. Trim a sheet of blue printed paper from the Pastel Sorbet paper pad to 7½” square. Edge with a chisel-tip glue pen, cover in Crystal Crush Sparkelicious glitter, and affix to the card using foam pads. Trim Crystal White pearl card down to 7¼” square, edge in Crystal Crush glitter, and affix to the card using foam pads. Finally, trim a sheet of patterned paper to 7”-square and affix to the card using dries-clear glue.
2 Stamp out the Silent Night Scene stamp onto Lapis Lazuli pearl card using the clear embossing inkpad and heat-emboss using Sparkling Snow embossing powder. Trim to size then cut a sheet of blue printed paper and a sheet of Crystal White pearl card slightly larger to create your matt and layers. Edge in Crystal Crush Sparkelicious glitter and adhere together then onto the base card using foam pads.
3 Add dries-clear glue to the snow on the image and cover in Winter Wonderland Sparkelicious glitter.
4 Die-cut two large solid poinsettias from Crystal White pearl card and two from blue printed paper. Cover with a chisel-tip glue pen and then sprinkle over with Crystal Crush Sparkelicious glitter. Die-cut two solid medium poinsettias from Lapis Lazuli pearl card. Die-cut two of the detailed large poinsettia and one medium from Crystal White pearl card and cover in dries-clear glue then in Winter Wonderland Sparkelicious glitter. Once dry, affix together, as shown. Add a crystal to the centre of each flower. Affix to the corner of the card using 3D glue gel.
5 Stamp out the smaller branch three times onto heat-resistant acetate using a clear embossing inkpad and heat-emboss using Sparkling Snow embossing powder. Carefully, trim around and tuck in behind the poinsettias using 3D glue gel. Glue a few crystals onto the branches. Finally, and a few crystals to the corners and some blue self-adhesive sparkles to the background, as shown.