We have a beautiful bonus project for you today, using items from the Chloe's Creative Cards Collection box kit 14 as well as a selection of products available from our website. This beautiful birthday card is a great reminder of how versatile the craft kits within the magazine kits are as you would never guess the flowers were made using a winter-themed kit!
Our very own Chloe has created this full step-by-step project tutorial, complete with full materials list so that you can easily recreate this project yourself. To view the product page for each individual product, simply click on the product name and you'll be directed to its dedicated page.
YOU WILL NEED:
- Stamps from Chloe’s Creative Cards Collection issue 14
- Chloe’s Creative Cards vellum – Watercolour Washes
- Chloe’s Creative Cards printed paper pad – Watercolour Washes
- Chloe’s Creative Cards Leafy Lace Background die
- Chloe’s Creative Cards Tiny Tag and Sentiment Plaque stamp and die set
- Chloe’s Creative Cards Bling Box – Everyday Essentials
- Sparkelicious glitter – Crystallina
- WOW! embossing powder – Opaque Bright White Superfine
- Versafine Clair Inkpad – Morning Mist
- Double-sided adhesive sheet
- White cardstock
- White 8x8” straight-edged card blank
- Chloe’s Creative Cards Chisel-Tip Glue Pen
- Art Glitter Dries-Clear PVA glue with a fine-tip applicator
- Chloe’s Creative Cards foam pads on a roll
- WOW! heat tool
- Die-cutting machine
1 Trim a sheet of Watercolour Washes paper to 7¾” square, edge using a chisel-tip glue pen, cover with Crystallina Sparkelicious glitter, and affix to the base card. Trim white cardstock down to 7¼” square, edge using a chisel-tip glue pen, cover with Crystallina Sparkelicious glitter, and affix to the base card.
2 Trim another sheet of Watercolour Washes paper to 7” square and affix to the base card. Cut a square from a double-sided adhesive sheet and place in the centre, then cover with Crystallina Sparkelicious glitter.
3 Trim white cardstock to 6¾” square, place the Leafy Lace die in the centre and run through your die-cutting machine. Affix to the base card using foam pads. Die-cut the Leafy Lace Background outer die from Watercolour Washes paper, affix to the base card to create a frame, as shown.
4 Stamp six large and four small flowers onto Watercolour Washes vellum using a clear embossing inkpad, cover with Opaque Bright White Superfine embossing powder and heat to set. Once set, cut out the flowers. Shape the large flowers by pinching down the centre of the petals then layer the flowers together. Arrange flowers, as shown, adhering with 3D glue gel.
5 Die-cut the sentiment plaque from white cardstock, stamp your sentiment and affix to the base card using foam pads. Complete the card by embellishing with pearls.