We have a beautiful bonus project for you today, using items from the Chloe's Creative Cards Collection box kit 14 as well as a selection of products available from our website. Bling lovers will have so much fun creating this floral birthday card as it has so much sparkle on it!
Our very own Chloe has created this full step-by-step project tutorial, complete with full materials list so that you can easily recreate this project yourself. To view the product page for each individual product, simply click on the product name and you'll be directed to its dedicated page.
YOU WILL NEED:
- Stamps from Chloe’s Creative Cards Collection issue 14
- Chloe’s Creative Cards vellum – Watercolour Washes
- Chloe’s Creative Cards printed paper pad – Watercolour Washes
- Chloe’s Creative Cards A4 printed paper pad – Pastel Sorbet
- Chloe’s Creative Cards String Bow metal die set
- Chloe’s Creative Cards Tiny Tag and Sentiment Plaque stamp and die set
- Chloe’s Creative Cards Bouquet Builder stamp set
- Chloe’s Creative Cards Bling Box – Everyday Essentials and Beautiful Bouquets
- Sparkelicious glitter – Magical Meadow and Crystallina
- WOW! embossing powder – Opaque Bright White Superfine
- WOW! embossing glitter – Golden Pine
- Thin white sheer ribbon
- White cardstock
- White 8x8” straight-edged card blank
- Chloe’s Creative Cards Chisel-Tip Glue Pen
- Art Glitter Dries-Clear PVA glue with a fine-tip applicator
- Green marker pen
- WOW! heat tool
- Die-cutting machine
1 Trim a sheet of purple paper to 7¾” square, edge using a chise-tip glue pen, cover with Crystallina Sparkelicious glitter, and affix to the base card. Trim white cardstock to 7½” square and affix to the base card using foam pads. Trim a sheet of Watercolour Washes paper to 7¼” square, edge with a chisel-tip glue pen, cover with Crystallina Sparkelicious glitter, then affix to base card. Finally, add three jewels in the top-right and bottom-left corners, as shown.
2 Stamp the Bouquet Builder onto white cardstock using a clear embossing inkpad, cover with Golden Pine embossing glitter, and heat to set.
3 Colour in the leaves with a green marker pen, then infill the leaves using PVA glue with a fine-tip applicator and cover with Magical Meadow Sparkelicious glitter. Allow to dry and then edge using a chisel-tip glue pen and cover with Crystallina Sparkelicious glitter. Matt onto purple and dark purple papers then affix to the base card using foam pads.
4 Stamp 10 flowers onto vellum using a clear embossing inkpad, cover with Opaque Bright White Superfine embossing powder and heat to set. Cut out the flowers and pinch down the centres of the petals to create a valley fold. Layer the flowers together and arrange on the bouquet, as shown.
5 Die-cut a bow from purple paper and affix to base of the bouquet. Die-cut a tiny tag from white cardstock and a sentiment plaque from white cardstock. Stamp with sentiments and affix to base card. Complete the card by adding pearls to the flowers and a bow to the top-left corner.