We have a beautiful bonus project for you today, using items from the Chloe's Creative Cards Collection box kit 14 as well as a selection of products available from our website. We love how this design shows you how you can make a really impactful card with just a few materials.
Our very own Chloe has created this full step-by-step project tutorial, complete with full materials list so that you can easily recreate this project yourself. To view the product page for each individual product, simply click on the product name and you'll be directed to its dedicated page.
YOU WILL NEED:
- Stamps from Chloe’s Creative Cards Collection issue 14
- Chloe’s Creative Cards White Vellum
- Chloe’s Creative Cards printed paper pad – Watercolour Washes
- Chloe’s Creative Cards Happy Birthday Frame stamp set
- WOW! embossing powder – Opaque Bright White Superfine
- Sparkelicious glitter – Crystallina
- Chloe’s Creative Cards Bling Box – Everyday Essentials
- Chloe’s Creative Cards Luxe Ribbon – Sugared Lilac
- Versafine Clair Inkpad – Morning Mist
- White 6x6” straight-edged card blank
- Chloe’s Creative Cards Chisel-Tip Glue Pen
- Chloe’s Creative Cards foam pads on a roll
- WOW! heat tool
- Die-cutting machine
1 Trim a sheet of Watercolour Washes paper to 5¾” square and affix to the base card.
2 Cut and fold a sheet of white vellum to wrap around the base card, dust with an anti-static bag and randomly stamp the flower design all over the vellum using a clear embossing inkpad. Cover with Opaque Bright White Superfine embossing powder and heat to set. Affix the vellum at the back of the base card like a wrap-around.
3 Tie a piece of ribbon up the spine of the card. Take another length of ribbon and tie a triple bow using the same lilac ribbon and affix to base card in the top-left-hand corner, as shown.
4 Stamp the sentiment onto white cardstock using a Versafine inkpad, trim to size, edge with a chisel-tip glue pen, and cover with Crystallina Sparkelicious glitter. Affix the sentiment to your base card using foam pads.
5 Complete the card by embellishing the flower centres with pearls and the bow centre with a jewel, all from the Everyday Essentials Bling Box.