We have a beautiful bonus project for you today, using items from the Chloe's Creative Cards Collection box kit 14 as well as a selection of products available from our website. We love how the flowers within the kit have been used to create a wintry birthday card!
Our very own Chloe has created this full step-by-step project tutorial, complete with full materials list so that you can easily recreate this project yourself. To view the product page for each individual product, simply click on the product name and you'll be directed to its dedicated page.
YOU WILL NEED:
- Stamps from Chloe’s Creative Cards Collection issue 14
- Chloe’s Creative Cards vellum – Watercolour Washes
- Chloe’s Creative Cards printed paper pad – Watercolour Washes
- Chloe’s Creative Cards Leafy Foliage metal die
- WOW! embossing powder – Opaque Bright White Superfine
- Sparkelicious glitter – Crystallina
- Chloe’s Creative Cards Bling Box – Everyday Essentials
- Chloe’s Creative Cards – Tiny Tag and Sentiment Plaque stamp and die set
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide inkpad – Bundled Sage
- Chloe’s Creative Cards Ink Blending Brushes
- Versafine Clair Inkpad – Morning Mist
- White cardstock
- White 6x6” straight-edged card blank
- Chloe’s Creative Cards Chisel-Tip Glue Pen
- WOW! heat tool
- Die-cutting machine
1 Trim a sheet of Watercolour Washes paper to 5¾” square, edge using a chisel-tip glue pen, cover with Crystallina Sparkelicious glitter, and affix to the base card.
2 Trim a sheet of white cardstock to 5½” square, edge using a chisel-tip glue pen, cover with Crystallina Sparkelicious glitter, and affix to base card using foam pads. Trim another sheet of white cardstock to 5¼” square, edge using a chisel-tip glue pen, and cover with Crystallina Sparkelicious glitter.
3 Stamp the flower images onto Watercolour Washes vellum using a clear embossing inkpad, cover with WOW! Opaque Bright White Superfine embossing powder and heat to set. Once set, cut out the flowers then arrange diagonally across the front of the card, as shown.
4 Die-cut the foliage from white cardstock then ink using a blending brush and the Bundled Sage Distress Oxide inkpad. Apply PVA glue both to the foliage and as dots across the background, then cover with Crystallina Sparkelicious glitter. Add an A/B white pearl from the Everyday Essentials Bling Box to the centre of each of the flowers.
5 To finish, die-cut a sentiment plaque from white cardstock and stamp your sentiment using a Versafine Clair inkpad then affix to the top-right corner of the card.