We're in full Christmas mode here at Chloes Creative Cards Headquarters with these beautiful Christmas card tutorials for you to use at home. This intricate Snowflake Frame card making project from Glynis is a show-stopper...but don't let those intricate layers stop you! This tutorial is simple and easy, and with the help of our brand new Snowflake Frames 8x8 Metal Die Set you'll create detailed cards like this in no time at all.
What you'll need:
White 8" x 8" Straight Edge Card Blank
- Chloes Creative Cards 8x8 Metal Die Set - Snowflake Frame
- Chloes Creative Cards 8x8 Metal Die Set - Basic Squares
- Chloes Creative Cards Swirly Snowflake Flurry Stamp and Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards 8x8 Foiled Paper Pad – White Christmas
- Sparkelicious Glitter - Glass Slipper
- Chloes Creative Cards Sugared Pastels Bling Box
- Gold Mirror Card
- Chloes Luxury Pearl Card Crystal White
- Die Cutting Machine
- Chloes Creative Cards 3mm foam pads on a roll
- Art Glitter Dries clear glue
- Collall 3D glue gel
- Using the Ex Large Square Die Set cut numbers three, seven and ten in gold mirror card.
- Die Cut number four in Crystal White Pearl card.
- Die Cut numbers five, eight and eleven in patterned paper from the White Christmas Foiled Paper Pad
- Matt and layer the three largest die cut together and attach to the base card.
- Die cut the Snowflake Frames as follows, numbers one, two, three and five in white Crystal White Pearl card, glittering the edges of all of them except for the third one using Glass Slipper Sparkelicious.
- Die Cut cut number three this time in gold along with number four
- Glitter the snowflakes on the two largest white die cuts using Glass Slipper Sparkelicious and mat and layer the appropriate square die cuts onto each one and attach to the base card with foam pads.
- Using the third die cut from the Snowflake Frame Die Set, pop out the snowflakes on the white one and replace them with the ones from the gold mirror die cut, to do this just place tape on the back of the white die cut and glue in place the gold snowflakes to the front ( the tape will hold them in place)
- Secure this piece onto the base card with foam pads, attach the small gold die cut on top and mat and layer the small white one using foam pads.
- Die cut a snowflake from the Swirly Snowflake Flurry Die Set
- Attach with Collall 3D glue gel, glue all the jewels from the Sugared Pastels Bling Box in place using Art Glitter Glue.
I hope you've enjoyed this quick and easy card making tutorial from Glynis, it's certainly got us feeling like winter is nearly here! Remember to share your creations on our Facebook and Instagram pages and follow us to keep up to date with all the latest news and collections. Chloe x