You will need:
Chloes Creative Cards Metal Die Set - 8 x 8 Fancy Ovals
- Chloes Creative Cards Box Kit 9 with Limited Edition Stamp
- Chloes Creative Cards Christmas Branches Stamp and Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards Christmas Verse Stamp Set
- Sparkelicious glitter in: White Christmas
- WOW Embossing Powder - Silver Dollar
- WOW Embossing Powder - Metallic Silver Superfine
- Chloes Creative Cards Luxury Pearl Card Crystal White
- Chloes Creative Cards 8x8 Foiled Paper Pad - Crackle
- Silver mirror card
- Chloes creative cards Sparkling Snowflake 8x8” Stencil
- Cosmic Shimmer Frosty Sparkle Paste
- Clear crystals
- Chloes Creative Cards -Chloe's Favourites Bling Box
- Chloes Creative Cards sugared blue luxe ribbon
- WOW Clear Embossing Ink Pad
- Chloes Creative Cards 3mm foam pads on a roll
- Collall 3D glue gel
- Red liner tape
- Art Glitter Dries clear glue with fine tip applicator
- Die cutting machine
- Heat gun
- White 8" x 8" Straight Edge Card Blank
Die cut die 10 largest fancy ovals l die into the card blank to create a shaped card. Die cut the same die from white card and glue onto the front of the card blank using dries clear glue. Trim a small amount of the back of the card to make it flat so the card can stand up.
Die cut die 2 from silver mirror card. Affix to the card using foam pads. Die cut die 3 from a piece of Crackle foiled paper. Affix to the card using foam pads.
Die cut die 4 from a piece of crystal white pearl card. Using the stencil, scrape through the frosty sparkle paste to create the pattern on the card. Leave to dry then add to the card using foam pads.
Die cut two baubles, from the box kit, from crystal white pearl card. Onto one of the baubles stamp out the scene and heat emboss using Metallic Silver Superfine WOW powder. Stamp a reindeer on the scene and heat emboss using Silver Dollar WOW Powder . Onto the other bauble stamp out one of the sentiments and heat emboss using Metallic Silver Superfine WOW powder.
Add a piece of ribbon to the back of each of the baubles, securing using red liner tape and attach to the top of the card using red liner tape again. Add foam pads to the backs of the baubles and secure into place. Die cut two of the bauble tops from silver mirror card and add to the tops of the baubles.
Tie two double bows and add to the top of each bauble using 3D glue gel. Add a crystals to the centre of each. Add a few small clear crystals into the background of each bauble. Add a small amount of glue to the bottom of each bauble and cover in White Christmas sparkelicious glitter.
Finally stamp two of the branch stamps onto crystal white pearl card and heat emboss using Silver Dollar WOW Powder. Die cut using coordinating die. Add to the top of the card using 3D glue gel. Add some crystals onto the branches using dries clear glue.