When should you put up your Christmas Tree is a question in hot debate every year - personally I think the earlier the better!
But before you do, why not follow our latest project to create this beautiful Snowflake Tree Christmas Card. Today you'll be using one of my favourite colour mixes for Christmas - gold and white this! Doesn't it make this card look so luxurious?
Using the brand new Snowflake Tree Die Stamp Set, you'll be able to create a glittering snowflake Christmas card for your nearest and dearest this festive period. So what are you waiting for? Let's get crafting!
What you'll need:
White 8" x 8" Straight Edge Card Blank
- Chloes Creative Cards 8x8 Metal Die Set - Basic Squares
- Chloes Creative Cards 8x8 Metal Die Set - Snowflake Frames
- Chloes Creative Cards Metal Die – Snowflake Tree
- Chloes Creative Cards 8x8 Foiled Paper Pad – White Christmas
- Gold Mirror Card
- White Card
- Chloes Creative Cards -Chloe's Favourites Bling Box
- Sparkelicious Glitter in Diamante Sparkle and Icicle Sparkle
- Art Glitter Dries clear glue
- Chloes Creative Cards 3mm Foam pads on a Roll
- Die Cutting Machine
- Collall 3D glue gel
- Using the Ex Large Square Die Set number three in gold mirror card.
- Cut number four in white card, glittering the edges of this one with Diamante Sparkle Sparkelicious glitter.
- Cut number five with a piece of paper from the White Christmas Foiled Paper Pad, mat and layer the three together and attach to the base card.
- Die cut the second die from the Snowflake Frame Die Set in white card and glitter with sides with Diamante Sparkle Sparkelicious.
- Matt and layer onto the top of this a gold mirror and a foiled paper die cut using the Ex Large Square Die Set and attach to the base card with foam pads.
- Cut the Snowflake Tree in gold mirror card and attach with Collall 3D glue gel so it is slightly raised, secure the jewels from the Favourites Bling Box onto the tree with Art Glitter Glue.
- Dot Art Glitter Dries Clear Glue around the tree and glitter with Icicle Sparkle Sparkelicious.