I am loving mixing gold and silver on projects and this one from Glynis is absolutely stunning! The geometric circle die works so well with the new Winter Flower Stamps and Dies!
What you'll need to make this project -
- Chloes Creative Cards Geometric Circle Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards Geometric Christmas 8x8 Foiled Paper Pad
- Chloes Creative Cards Sprigs and Twigs Stamp and Die
- Chloes Creative Cards Christmas Sentiment Builder Stamp and Die Set
- WOW Metallic Gold Rich Super Fine Embossing Powder
- WOW Metallic Silver Super Fine Embossing Powder
- WOW Clear Ink Pad
- Sparkelicious Glitter in Gold Rush, Dulce de Leche, Starlit Sky and Put on your Dancing Shoes
- Gold Mirror Card
- 8" x 8" Base Card
- Chloes Luxury Pearl Card Crystal White
- Stix2 Double Sided Adhesive Sheets
- Heat Gun
- Die Cutting Machine
- Foam Pads
- Art Glitter Dries Clear PVA Glue
- Small and Large Pearl
How to make it -
- Using the Ex Large Plain Square Die Set cut the gold mirror card using die numbers two and seven, die cut two different pieces of paper from the Luxury Christmas Paper Pad using die number three and eight, glitter the sides of the patterned paper with Gold Rush Sparkelicious and mat and layer them onto the appropriate gold mirror die cut.
- Attach the bottom one onto the base card using double sided tape and the next one with foam pads. Using the Geometric Circle die the outer rim in gold mirror card, cover a piece of white card with the Double Sided Sticky sheet and die cut with the small circle die, peel away the top and cover with Gold Rush Sparkelicious and attach to the gold circle.
- Using the two inner dies from the set die cut in white to give you the geometric pattern and glue into place onto the top of the glittered piece, secure into place on the base card with foam pads.
- Using the Christmas Phrases die cut the outer die in white card and the Merry Christmas using the Double Sided Sticky sheet onto white card and cover with Dulce de Leche Sparkelicious, attach both together and secure in place with foam pads.
- Stamp, heat emboss and die cut the Winter Flower on white card using WOW Metallic Gold Embossing Powder, glitter with Dulce de Leche and Put on your Dancing Shoes Sparkelicious and assemble together when dry.
- Stamp, heat emboss and die cut the Sprigs and Twigs in WOW Metallic Silver Embossing Powder and glitter with Gold Rush and Starlit Sky Sparkelicious when dry assemble onto the base card with Pinflair, cover the pearls with Gold Rush Sparkelicious and secure into the middle of the Winter Flower.
Is this a project that you'll be recreating this project at home? We'd love to see your makes in the Stamps by Chloe Facebook Group.