Silver and white is always a popular colour combination for Christmas and this project from Glynis Bakewell is an absolute winner! By combining the beautiful Diamond Trellis Frame Die along with our nesting dies these create really interesting shaped card based.
What you need to make it -
- Chloes Creative Cards Metal Die Set - Diamond Trellis Frame
- Chloes Creative Cards Metal Die Set - 8x8 Fancy Squares
- Chloes Creative Cards Geometric Christmas 8x8 Foiled Paper Pad
- Chloes Creative Cards Sprigs and Twigs Stamp and Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards Christmas Poinsettia Stamp and Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards Dashing Reindeer Stamp and Die Set (Sentiment)
- WOW Metallic Silver Superfine Embossing Powder
- WOW Clear Embossing Ink Pad
- Sparkelicious Glitter in Put on your Dancing Shoes, Crystallina and Starlit Sky
- A3 White Card
- Silver Mirror Card
- Chloes Luxury Pearl Card Crystal White
- Stix2 Double Sided Adhesive Sheet
- Heat Gun
- Die Cutting Machine
- Foam Pads
- Score Board
- Large Pearls
- Score and fold the A3 sheet in half (21mm on a large score board) place the largest die from the Ex Large Fancy Square Die Set just overlapping the fold and die cut, using the same size die cut again on a single sheet of white card and attach to the base card.
- From the same set cut numbers two and five in silver mirror card and numbers three and six in patterned paper from the Luxury Christmas Paper Pad, glitter the sides of the patterned paper with Skylit Sky Sparkelicious and mat and layer onto the appropriate silver mirror card die cut.
- Attach the largest to the base card with double sided tape and the next one using foam pads. Cover a piece of white card using the A4 Double Sided Sticky sheet and die cut using the Diamond Trellis Frame, peel the top of the sticky sheet away and cover with Put on your Dancing Soes Sparkelicious, using the outer rim die cut in silver mirror card and mat and layer these two together and secure onto the base card with foam pads.
- Stamp, heat emboss the sentiment from the Sweet Reindeer Stamp and Die set in WOW Metallic Silver Embossing Powder and die cut using the third die from the Diamond Trellis Frame Set and attach with foam pads.
- Stamp, heat emboss and die cut the Poinsettia and Sprigs and Twigs in WOW Metallic Silver Embossing Powder onto white pearl card, assemble the flowers and glitter with Put on your Dancing Shoes Sparkelicious, glitter the pearls with the same glitter.
- For the Sprigs and Twigs glitter using Crystallina and Starlit Sky, when dry assemble the Sprigs and Twigs and Poinsettia onto base card and secure with Pinflair.
Is this a project you'll be recreating at home? We'd love to see your makes posted in the Stamps by Chloe Facebook Group.