We'll be making a card inspired by Rebecca in this weeks Stamp-a-Long! Lots of you have been asking about how to use the stencils and the best way to get the most out of them, so I though this fabulously festive project would be perfect to share!
The idea behind the Stamp-a-long Live is that you can craft along with me while watching the livestream. I'll be on hand to answer any questions you may have as we go along, and it'll be like having a workshop in the comfort of your own craft room! I'm going to give you a list of materials you'll need to be able to stamp-a-long, we're putting the list up prior to live to give you time to order if you need anything, or you can always substitute with what you've already got in your craft stash and anything that you need to prep prior to the live video so we can all finish the project!
If you can't join us live - don't worry, I'll post the live video on our Facebook Page and onto the Youtube channel so you can catch up and revisit at any time, I'll add the written instructions to the blog after the live and I've added a download so you can print the step-by-step instructions to follow along with the live too!
What you’re going to need –
- Chloes Creative Cards Glitzy Snowflake Stamp and Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards Snowy Christmas Limited Edition Stamp Set (don't worry if you haven't got this one I'll show you an alternative)
- Chloes Creative Cards Nightsky Forest Stencil
- Sparkelicious Glitter in Ice Princess and Snow Queen
- Stamps by Chloe WOW Embossing Glitter Silver Dollar
- Wow Embossing Powder Metallic Silver Superfine
- Chloes Creative Cards Winter Wonderland Pearl Paper and Card Stack
- Chloes Creative Cards 8X8 Mirror Card Pad – Sparkling Christmas
- Chloes Creative Cards 8x8 Luxury Foiled Paper Pad – Geometric Christmas
- Chloes Creative Cards – 8x8 Metal Nesting Dies Basic Squares (for matting and layering)
- Chloes Creative Cards Luxe Ribbon Sparkling Silver
- Cosmic Shimmer Moonlight Silver Luna Paste
- Self Adhesive Jewels
- 8x8 White Straight Edge Card Blank
Along with your general crafting tools including a heat gun
To shop any of these products just click on the links above and it will take you to our web shop.
These are the items that I will be using, feel free to substitute for any items you already have in your craft stash or if you'd like to change the colours feel free to do so!
If you’d like to Stamp-a-long these are the elements I would recommend you have pre prepared –
Pre Prepared before Stamp-a-Long
Matts and Layers Cut to Size
- Silver Mirror Card 7 ¾” Square
- Silver Pearl Card 7 ½” Square
- Silver Snowflake Foiled Paper 7 ¼” Square
Stamping and Embossing
- 2 Large, 2 Medium and 2 Small Glitzy Snowflakes Stamped onto white pearl paper, embossed using WOW Silver Dollar Embossing Glitter.