Our Winter Flower Stamp and Die Set has been one of our most popular designs of 2020! I love how Rebecca has changed the colours up here to make the flowers blue and stencilled a super pretty background using Luna Paste.
What you'll need to make this project -
- Chloes Creative Cards Die & Stamp Set - Winter Flower
- Chloes Creative Cards Limited Edition Snowy Christmas Stamp Set
- Chloes Creative Cards Metal Die Set - Diamond Trellis Frame
- Chloes Creative Cards Die & Stamp Set - Sprigs & Twigs
- Chloes Creative Cards Metal Die Set - 8 x 8 Basic Squares
- Chloes Creative Cards Metal Die Set - 8 x 8 Basic Circles
- Chloes Creative Cards Stencil (8 x 8) - Rustic Wall
- Chloes Creative Cards Stencil (8 x 8) - Snowflake Frame
- Chloes Creative Cards Glitter Card Pad (8 x 8) - Sparkling Christmas
- Chloes Creative Cards 8x8 Pearl Card & Paper Stack Winter Wonderland
- Wow powder in opaque bright white, metallic silver superfine, diamond white and bejewelled blue
- Sparkelicious in Starfall, Snow Queen and Ice Princess
- Comic Shimmer Luna Paste in Moonlight Pearl and Moonlight Storm
- Chloes Creative Cards Bling Box Festive Fancies
- Craft UK 8X8 White Straight Edge Card Blanks and Envelopes
- WOW Clear Ultra Slow Drying Embossing Ink Pad
- Foam Pads on a Roll
- Dries clear glue with fine tip applicator
- 3d glue gel
- Die cutting machine
- Heat gun
How to make this project -
- First start by taking die 2 from the basic nesting dies and cut from a piece of glitter card. Affix to the card blank using dries clear glue. Next using die 3 cut from a piece of blue pearl card. Taking the rustic wall stencil, stencil through onto the blue pearl card using cosmic shimmer moonlight storm paste. Once dry apply to the card using foam pads.
- Use die 4 square nesting die and cut from a piece of white pearl card. Affix to the card using foam pads. Using dries clear glue run around the edge of the card and cover in snow queen sparkleicious glitter.
- Using die 5 cut from a piece of blue pearl card. Take the snowflake frame stencil and stencil through using comic shimmer moonlight pearl paste. Once dry affix to the card using dries clear glue.
- Using die 12 and 17 from the basic nesting circles cut a circle frame from blue pearl card and affix to the centre of the card using a double layer of foam pads.
- Take the springs and twigs stamp set and choose a couple of designs of the stamps and stamp out 7 of each design onto blue pearl card using wow embossing ink and heat emboss using diamond white/ bejewelled blue wow embossing ink. Die cut using the coordinating dies. Apply dries clear glue onto the sprigs and twigs and cover some in starfall glitter and some in ice princess. Arrange on the circle frame, alternating between designs, to create a wreath and glue into place using 3d glue gel.
- Stamp out 7 of the smallest winter flower and heat emboss using opaque bright white wow powder. Die cut using the coordinating die and apply to the wreath using 3d glue gel. Add a crystal to the centre of each flower from Chloes bling box.
- Die cut the largest centre die from the diamond lattice frame die set from blue pearl card. Affix into the centre of the wreath using a double layer of foam pads. Cut the next size die from white pearl card. Choose a sentiment from the snowy Christmas stamp set and stamp and heat emboss into the centre using metallic silver superfine wow powder. Affix to the card using a foam pad.
Is this a project that you'll be recreating this project at home? We'd love to see your makes in the Stamps by Chloe Facebook Group.