We've got a bit of a different project to share with you today from Glynis! This project features a fabulous layered stamping technique which Glynis makes super easy using our 8x8 metal dies!
What you'll need to make this project -
- Chloes Creative Cards 8x8 Metal Die Set - Basic Ovals
- Chloes Creative Cards Christmas Sentiment Builder Stamp and Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards Glitzy Snowflake Stamp and Die Set
- Sparkelicious Glitter in Put on your Dancing Shoes and Chilli Pepper
- WOW Opaque Bright White Embossing Powder
- Die Cutting Machine
- Heat Gun
- WOW Clear Ink Pad
- Foam Pads
- Chloes Luxury Pearl Card Jupiter
- Silver Mirror Card
- White Ribbon
- Large Pearl
- Stix2 Double Sided Adhesive Sheet
How to make this project -
- Using the Ex Large Plain Square Die Set cut the Jupiter Luxury Pearl Card with the fifth die from the set, stamp all over with the different size snowflakes from the stamp set using the WOW Opaque Bright White Embossing Powder.
- Place the ninth and fourteenth die on top of this and cut so you have 3 different size frames and glitter around all the outer sides with Put on you Dancing Shoes.
- Do exactly the same for the silver mirror card this time using numbers two, four , eight, thirteen and attach each frame to the appropriate Jupiter frame with double sided tape.
- Die cut the third die in the Jupiter Luxury Pearl card attach to the largest of the frames and secure onto the base card using double sided tape.
- Attach the largest and middle frame work to the base card with foam tape and the third and final top layer but double up on the foam tape for the height, not forgetting to attach the ribbon to the right hand side beforehand.
- This means all you have used is one piece of silver mirror card and two pieces of the Jupiter Pearl card.
- Using the Ex Large Plain Oval Die Set cut number fifteen in the Jupiter Luxury Pearl card and glitter around the edges with Put on your Dancing Shoes.
- Die cut the Christmas Phrases outer die in white and the Christmas Wishes words onto card that is covered with the Double Sided Sticky Sheet, remove the top of this and sprinkle with Chilli Powder Sparkelicious and attach to the white outer die cut.
- Secure onto the oval with foam pads and attach to the base card also with foam pads.
- Attach the bow with the glittered Pearl in the middle and finally dot the Art Glitter Glue around the card and cover with Put on your Dancing Shoes.
Is this a project that you'll be recreating this project at home? We'd love to see your makes in the Stamps by Chloe Facebook Group.