I am loving hosting the Stamp-a-long lives over on the Chloes Creative Cards Facebook Page! Here's the next project we'll be Stamping-a-Long to, we'l be using the beautiful Butterfly Trails on the Edge die along with using the stamps to create beautiful backgrounds, and of course we'll be heat embossing to add a little extra sparkle!
The idea behind the Stamp-a-long Live is that you can craft along with me while watching the livestream. I'll be on hand to answer any questions you may have as we go along, and it'll be like having a workshop in the comfort of your own craft room! I'm going to give you a list of materials you'll need to be able to stamp-a-long, we're putting the list up prior to live to give you time to order if you need anything, or you can always substitute with what you've already got in your craft stash and anything that you need to prep prior to the live video so we can all finish the project!
If you can't join us live - don't worry, I'll post the live video on our Facebook Page and onto the Youtube channel so you can catch up and revisit at any time, I'll add the written instructions to the blog after the live and I've added a download so you can print the step-by-step instructions to follow along with the live too!
Promo code ends 5th May 2020 11:59pm BST
What you’re going to need –
- Dies by Chloe Butterfly Elements Die
- Stamps by Chloe Butterfly Trails A5 Stamp Collection
- Stamps by Chloe Best Wishes Sentiments Clear Stamp
- Stamps by Chloe WOW Embossing Glitter Purple Cosmos Sparkle
- Stamps by Chloe WOW Embossing Glitter Purple Cosmos
- Stamps by Chloe Sparkelicious Glitter Shimmering Unicorn
- Chloes Luxury Pearl Card Amethyst
- Chloes Luxury Pearl Card Kunzite
- Chloes Luxury Pearl Paper Amethyst
- Heat Resistant Acetate
- Chloes Creative Cards Crystals A/B Light Topaz
- Chloes Creative Cards Rainbow Jewels
- White Smooth Card
- 2 x 7x7 White Card Blanks
- 3D Glue Gel
- Dries Clear Glue
- Metal Ultra Fine Tip Applicator
Along with your general crafting tools including a heat gun and die cutting machine.
These are the items that I will be using, feel free to substitute for any items you already have in your craft stash or if you'd like to change the colours feel free to do so!
If you’d like to Stamp-a-long these are the elements I would recommend you have pre prepared –
Matts and Layers cut to size -
- 2 x Kunzite Card cut to 3 ½” x 6 ¾”
- 2 x Amethyst Card cut to 3 ¼” x 6 ½”
- Kunzite Card cut to 6 ¾” square
- Amethyst Card cut to 6 ½” square
- Kunzite Card cut to 4 ¾” square
- White Card cut to 4 ½” square
If you’d like to get a little further ahead you could stamp, emboss and cut out the elements ahead of time.