Did you miss the Stamp-a-Long live with Chloe over on Facebook yesterday?
Well don't worry I've uploaded the video onto YouTube right here so you can catch up any time! I've also added it to the blog right here!
Oh my word I think this has been our most popular Stamp-a-longs yet! There were so so many of you all watching and crafting along with me and just look at some of the amazing projects that have been posted in the Stamps by Chloe Facebook group that you at home created during the Stamp-a-Long!
Have you seen some of the amazing projects that have been created at home following the Stamp-a-Long, these were posted in the Stamps by Chloe Facebook Group!
If you'd like to Stamp-a-long this is what you are going to need -
- Stamps by Chloe Fabulous Flower Clear Stamp
- Stamps by Chloe Celebrate Sentiments Clear Stamp
- Stamps by Chloe Fabulous Foliage Clear Stamp
- Papers by Chloe 6X6 Designer Paper Pad
- Papers by Chloe 8x8 Fashion Mirror Card
- Embossing Folders by Chloe Floral Fantasy 6x6 Embossing Folder
- Sparkelicious Glitter in Frozen and Crystallina
- Stamps by Chloe WOW Embossing Glitter Dazzling Lilac
- WOW Opaque Bright White Superfine Embossing Powder
- WOW Metallic Silver Superfine Embossing Powder
- White Card
- Heat Resistant Acetate
- Bling Stones (for centres of flowers)
- Self Adhesive Jewels
- White 8x8 Card Blank
Along with your general crafting tools including a heat gun
These are the items that I will be using, feel free to substitute for any items you already have in your craft stash or if you'd like to change the colours feel free to do so!
If you’d like to Stamp-a-long these are the elements I would recommend you have pre prepared –
Matting and Layering all cut to size
- Pale Pink Mirror Card – 7 ¾” Square
- White Card – 7 ½” Square
- Watercolour Pattered Paper 4 squares cut to – 3 ½” Square
- White Card - 6” Square
- Pink Mirror Card - 5 ¼” Square
- White Card - 5” Square
If you’d like to get a little further ahead you could stamp, emboss and cut out the elements ahead of time.