I am loving hosting the Stamp-a-long lives over on the Chloes Creative Cards Facebook Page! It's safe to say you all loved the flower making Stamp-a-Long so much so that I've decided we should do another one, using the Large Sunflower this time - this project of course could be made in any colour but I've chosen pink!
The idea behind the Stamp-a-long Live is that you can craft along with me while watching the livestream. I'll be on hand to answer any questions you may have as we go along, and it'll be like having a workshop in the comfort of your own craft room! I'm going to give you a list of materials you'll need to be able to stamp-a-long, we're putting the list up prior to live to give you time to order if you need anything, or you can always substitute with what you've already got in your craft stash and anything that you need to prep prior to the live video so we can all finish the project!
If you can't join us live - don't worry, I'll post the live video on our Facebook Page and onto the Youtube channel so you can catch up and revisit at any time, I'll add the written instructions to the blog after the live and I've added a download so you can print the step-by-step instructions to follow along with the live too!
What you’re going to need –
- Stamps by Chloe Fabulous Foliage
- Stamps by Chloe Celebrate Sentiments
- Sparkelicious Glitter in Unicorn Sparkle, Strawberry Sorbet, Crystallina
- Stencils by Chloe Flowerburst Stencil
- WOW Opaque Bright White Superfine Embossing Powder
- WOW Metallic Silver Superfine Embossing Powder
- Cosmic Shimmer Frosty Sparkle Ultra Sparkle Texture Paste
- Chloes Crystals A/B Light Rose
- Chloes Rose Quartz Pearl Card
- Chloes Rose Quartz Pearl Paper
- Heat Resistant Acetate
- 3 Large Bling Stones
- White Card
- White 8x8 Straight Edge Card
- 3D Glue Gel
Along with your general crafting tools including a heat gun
These are the items that I will be using, feel free to substitute for any items you already have in your craft stash or if you'd like to change the colours feel free to do so!
If you’d like to Stamp-a-long these are the elements I would recommend you have pre prepared –
Pre Prepared before Stamp-a-Long
Matts and Layers Cut to Size
- Rose Quartz Pearl Card – 7 ¾” square
- White Card 7 ½” Square
- Stencil Background Created on an A4 sheet, then trimmed to 7” square.
If you’d like to get ahead on time too you could also stamp, emboss and cut out the flowers.
- You'll need 9 large sunflowers stamped and embossed, 3 cut out whole and just cut the top petals from the other 6.