It's Friday which can only mean one thing, your new Stamp-a-Long project materials and instructions are here, and can you believe it's week 10 of the Stamp-a-Longs! This weeks project is inspired by a one that Glynis made and posted on the blog a couple of weeks ago, we've had so many emails about how to do the inking technique in the background that I thought it would be fab to feature as a Stamp-a-Long!
The idea behind the Stamp-a-long Live is that you can craft along with me while watching the livestream. I'll be on hand to answer any questions you may have as we go along, and it'll be like having a workshop in the comfort of your own craft room! I'm going to give you a list of materials you'll need to be able to stamp-a-long, we're putting the list up prior to live to give you time to order if you need anything, or you can always substitute with what you've already got in your craft stash and anything that you need to prep prior to the live video so we can all finish the project!
If you can't join us live - don't worry, I'll post the live video on our Facebook Page and onto the Youtube channel so you can catch up and revisit at any time, I'll add the written instructions to the blog after the live and I've added a download so you can print the step-by-step instructions to follow along with the live too!
What you’re going to need –
- Stamps by Chloe Clematis Flower Stamp and Die Set
- Stamps by Chloe Geometric Background Clear Stamp
- Stamps by Chloe Happy Birthday Stamp and Die Set
- Stamps by Chloe Spring Foliage Clear Stamp Set
- WOW Opaque Bright Superfine Embossing Powder
- WOW Clear Gloss Superfine Embossing Powder
- Sparkelicious Glitter in Tutti Frutti and Crystallina
- Chloes Luxury Pearl Card Azalea
- Heat Resistant Acetate
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pads in Picked Raspberry and Dried Marigold
- Self Adhesive Pearls
- Bling Stone
- White 7x7 Straight Edge Card Blank
Along with your general crafting tools including a heat gun
These are the items that I will be using, feel free to substitute for any items you already have in your craft stash or if you'd like to change the colours feel free to do so!
If you’d like to Stamp-a-long these are the elements I would recommend you have pre prepared –
Pre Prepared before Stamp-a-Long
Matts and Layers Cut to Size
- Azalea Pearl Card – 6 ¾” Square
- Azalea Pearl Card – 6 ¾” Square, cut diagonally into triangles.
- Stamp 6 large and 3 medium clematis flowers onto white card, emboss using WOW Clear Gloss Superfine Embossing Powder.
- 3 Large Leaves Stamped onto heat resistant acetate and embossed with WOW Opaque Bright White Superfine Embossing Powder.