A question I get asked so many times is 'Chloe what can I use to make a Birthday Card for a Man?' well I think our new background stamps are perfect for this! The background stamps line up perfectly to create a continuous border and look gorgeous stamp and embossed in WOW Embossing Powders.
To make this project you will need -
- Stamps by Chloe Stardrop Background Stamp
- Stamps by Chloe Happy Birthday Stamp and Die Collection
- Chloes Luxury Pearl Card Lapis Lazuli
- WOW Embossing Powder Metallic Silver Superfine Embossing Powder
- Silver Mirror Card
- White Card
- Self Adhesive Jewels
- 7X7 Card Blank
How to make it -
- Cut a piece of Lapis Lazuli pearl card to 6 3/4" square, affix to base card.
- Cut a piece of white card to 6 1/4" square, affix to base card using foam pads.
- Cut a piece of silver mirror card to 6" square, affix to base card.
- Cut a piece of Lapis Lazuli pearl card to 5 3/4" sqaure, dust with an anti static bag.
- Stamp Stardrop Background stamp across the card using a clear embossing ink pad, cover with metallic silver superfine embossing powder and heat to set.
- Affix to base card.
- Die cut Happy Birthday, backing from silver mirror card, bold Happy Birthday from Lapis Lazuli Card and fine Happy Birthday from silver mirror card matt and layer together and affix to base card.
- Complete by adding self adhesive jewels.
Will you try recreating this project for a Birthday you may have com