Did you miss yesterdays Stamp-a-Long over on Facebook? Well don't worry here's the live video right here for this beautiful project using the Large Sunflower Stamp and lots of Sparkelicious Glitter!
What a fabulous Stamp-a-Long was learn techniques like glittering and flower shaping!
Just look at some of the amazing projects that have been created at home following the Stamp-a-Long, these were posted in the Stamps by Chloe Facebook Group!
If you'd like to Stamp-a-Long this is what you’re going to need –
- Stamps by Chloe Fabulous Foliage
- Stamps by Chloe Celebrate Sentiments
- Sparkelicious Glitter in Unicorn Sparkle, Strawberry Sorbet, Crystallina
- Stencils by Chloe Flowerburst Stencil
- WOW Opaque Bright White Superfine Embossing Powder
- WOW Metallic Silver Superfine Embossing Powder
- Cosmic Shimmer Frosty Sparkle Ultra Sparkle Texture Paste
- Chloes Crystals A/B Light Rose
- Chloes Rose Quartz Pearl Card
- Chloes Rose Quartz Pearl Paper
- Heat Resistant Acetate
- 3 Large Bling Stones
- White Card
- White 8x8 Straight Edge Card
- 3D Glue Gel
Along with your general crafting tools including a heat gun
These are the items that I will be using, feel free to substitute for any items you already have in your craft stash or if you'd like to change the colours feel free to do so!
If you’d like to Stamp-a-long these are the elements I would recommend you have pre prepared –
Pre Prepared before Stamp-a-Long
Matts and Layers Cut to Size
- Rose Quartz Pearl Card – 7 ¾” square
- White Card 7 ½” Square
- Stencil Background Created on an A4 sheet, then trimmed to 7” square.
If you’d like to get ahead on time too you could also stamp, emboss and cut out the flowers.
- You'll need 9 large sunflowers stamped and embossed, 3 cut out whole and just cut the top petals from the other 6.