It's Friday which can only mean one thing .... the new Stamp-a-Long project materials and instructions are here! I am loving hosting the Stamp-a-long lives over on the Chloes Creative Cards Facebook Page! This week I thought we'd revisit some older products, so we will be using the beautiful Summer Blooms stamps to create this pretty aqua project!
The idea behind the Stamp-a-long Live is that you can craft along with me while watching the livestream. I'll be on hand to answer any questions you may have as we go along, and it'll be like having a workshop in the comfort of your own craft room! I'm going to give you a list of materials you'll need to be able to stamp-a-long, we're putting the list up prior to live to give you time to order if you need anything, or you can always substitute with what you've already got in your craft stash and anything that you need to prep prior to the live video so we can all finish the project!
If you can't join us live - don't worry, I'll post the live video on our Facebook Page and onto the Youtube channel so you can catch up and revisit at any time, I'll add the written instructions to the blog after the live and I've added a download so you can print the step-by-step instructions to follow along with the live too!
What you’re going to need –
- Dies by Chloe Summer Blooms Elements (optional you could hand cut the flowers)
- Stamps by Chloe Best Wishes Sentiments
- Embossing Folders by Chloe Fancy Floral Garden
- Papers by Chloe Mirror Card – Christmas Sparkle
- Sparkelicious Glitter in Crystallina, Grasshopper and Skys the Limit
- Stamps by Chloe WOW Embossing Glitter Ice Pop
- WOW Opaque Bright White Superfine Embossing Powder
- WOW Metallic Silver Superfine Embossing Powder
- Chloes Rainbow Jewels
- Chloes Luxury Pearl Paper Aquamarine
- Chloes Luxury Pearl Card Aquamarine
- Square Nesting Die Set to cut frame
- Heat Resistant Acetate
- A4 Smooth White Card
- 3D Glue Gel
- Art Glitter Dries Clear Glue
- Art Glitter Metal Ultra Fine Tip
White Straight Edge 8x8 Card Blank
Along with your general crafting tools including a heat gun
These are the items that I will be using, feel free to substitute for any items you already have in your craft stash or if you'd like to change the colours feel free to do so!
If you’d like to Stamp-a-long these are the elements I would recommend you have pre prepared –
Pre Prepared before Stamp-a-Long
Matts and Layers Cut to Size
- Blue Mirror Card – 7 ¾” Square
- White Card – just under 7 ¾” Square
- Aquamarine Pearl Card – 7 ½” Square
- White Card 6” Square
Pre Die Cut Square Frames
Stamp, emboss and glitter foliage onto heat resistant acetate
If you’d like to get ahead on time too you could also stamp, emboss and cut out the flowers you’ll need 4 large and 8 medium stamped and embossed onto aquamarine pearl paper in Ice Pop Embossing Glitter and 2 large and 4 medium stamped and embossed onto heat resistant acetate using opaque bright white superfine embossing powder.