Sometimes when you've got lots of Christmas cards to make quick and effective Christmas cards are what you need just like this one that Glynis has made here! By using the Geometric Christmas Paper Pad you can create stunning cards just by using the papers with a little Sparklelicious glitter!
What you'll need to make this project -
- Chloes Creative Cards Metal Die Set - 8 x 8 Basic Squares
- Chloes Creative Cards Metal Die Set - Geometric Circle
- Chloes Creative Cards Geometric Christmas Foiled Paper Pad
- Chloes Creative Cards 8x8 Mirror Card Pad - Sparkling Christmas
- Chloes Luxury Pearl Card Jupiter
- Sparkelicious Glitter in Rockin Robin and Gold Rush
- Die Cutting Machine
- Foam Pads
- Art Glitter Glue
- Red and Gold Ribbon
- Medium Pearl
- White 8x8 Straight Edge Card Blank
How to make it -
- Using the Ex Large Plain Die set cut numbers two and seven in Jupiter Luxury Pearl card, cut numbers three and eight in gold mirror card and numbers four and nine in patterned paper from the Luxury Paper Pad, glitter the edges of the two pieces of patterned paper with Rockin Robin Sparkelicious and mat and layer all the appropriate die cuts together.
- Attach the first layer to the base card with double sided tape and the next layer with foam pads.
- Die cut the sentiment from the paper pad using the inner circle from Geometric Circle Die set also die cut the outer circle in gold mirror card, glitter around the sentiment die cut with Rockin Robin Sparkelicious and attach to the gold mirror circle with double sided tape, mount onto base card with foam pads.
- Tie and attach the bow, glitter the pearl with the Gold Rush Sparkelicious and secure in the middle of the bow with glue.
- Dot the Art Glitter Glue around the sentiment and Sprinkle with Rockin Robin Sparkelicious.
We would love to see your cards inspired by this project so why no post them in the Stamps by Chloe Facebook Group!