Glynis has been creating some more fabulous projects for the blog using the new Geometric Christmas collection and this beauty is no exception. Mixing and matching with the sentiment builders, foiled paper paper and poinsettia stamp and die set.
What you'll need to make it -
- Chloes Creative Cards Metal Die Set - 8x8 Basic Squares
- Chloes Creative Cards Metal Die Set - Geometric Heart
- Chloes Creative Cards Foiled Paper Pad (8x8) - Geometric Christmas
- Chloes Creative Cards Die & Stamp Set - Sprigs & Twigs
- Chloes Creative Cards Die & Stamp Set - Christmas Poinsettia
- Chloes Creative Cards Die & Stamp Set - Sparkle Sentiment Builder
- Sparkelicious Glitter in Crystallina, Starlit Sky, Put on your Dancing Shoes and Winter Wonderland
- WOW Metallic Silver Superfine Embossing Powder
- WOW Clear Embossing Ink Pad
- Chloes Creative Cards Mirror Card Pad (8x8) Sparkling Christmas
- Heat Gun
- Die Cutting Machine
- Foam Pads
- Chloes Luxury Pearl Card Crystal White
- White Ribbon
- Large Pearls
- Stix2 Double Sided Adhesive Sheet
- Art Glitter Dries Clear Glue
- Clear Jewels
- 8x8 White Straight Edge Card Blank
How to make it -
- Using the Ex Large Plain Square Die Set cut numbers two and five in silver mirror card , numbers three, six and eight in patterned paper from the Luxury Christmas Paper Pad and number seven in white pearl card.
- Glitter the sides of the two patterned papers for the two bottom layers with Winter Wonderland Sparkelicious and attach to the appropriate silver mirror die cuts.
- Mat and layer the bottom one onto the base card with double sided tape, secure the ribbon around the left hand side of the second layer and attach to the base card with foam pads.
- Using the Geometric Heart Die Set cut the largest heart die into the middle of the white pearl card, glitter around the sides and the heart with Put on your Dancing Shoes Sparkelicious and attach to the third piece of patterned paper that was cut with the number eight die with foam pads, mat and layer onto the base card with double sided tape.
- Stamp, heat emboss and die cut the Sprigs and Twigs and Poinsettia using the WOW Metallic Silver Embossing Powder , assemble the Poinsettia and glitter with Put on your Dancing Shoes also glitter the Sprigs and Twigs with the Crystallina and Skylit Sky Sparkelicious, when dry secure onto the right hand side of the base card with Pinflair.
- Die cut the outer die from the Sparkle Phrases in white pearl card, cover a piece of card with the Double Sided Sticky Sheet, die cut the Sparkle and Shine, remove the top covering and sprinkle all over with Put on you Dancing Shoes and attach to the outer die cut and secure in place with foam pads.
- Place clear jewels in the left hand bottom corner, attach the bow and glittered pearl on to the middle of the bow and flower.
- Dot the Art Glitter Glue around the heart and cover with Crystallina Sparkelicious.
We would love to see your fabulous makes inspired by this project! Why not post them in the Stamps by Chloe Facebook Group!