It's Friday crafters which means your next Stamp-a-Long project is here! This week we'll be making this glittering gold and silver Christmas beauty using the Geometric Christmas range and our new Luxe Sparkelicious Glitters! How exciting!
The idea behind the Stamp-a-long Live is that you can craft along with me while watching the livestream. I'll be on hand to answer any questions you may have as we go along, and it'll be like having a workshop in the comfort of your own craft room! I'm going to give you a list of materials you'll need to be able to stamp-a-long, we're putting the list up prior to live to give you time to order if you need anything, or you can always substitute with what you've already got in your craft stash and anything that you need to prep prior to the live video so we can all finish the project!
If you can't join us live - don't worry, I'll post the live video on our Facebook Page and onto the Youtube channel so you can catch up and revisit at any time, I'll add the written instructions to the blog after the live and I've added a download so you can print the step-by-step instructions to follow along with the live too!
What you’re going to need –
- Chloes Creative Cards Geometric Circle Metal Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards Sprigs and Twigs Stamp and Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards Sparkle Sentiment Builder Stamp and Die Set
- Stamps by Chloe Christmas Rose Clear Stamp Set
- Sparkelicious Luxe Glitter in Glass Slipper and Diamante Sparkle
- Stamps by Chloe WOW Embossing Glitter Mercury Glass
- Stamps by Chloe WOW Embossing Glitter St Tropez Sands
- Stamps by Chloe WOW Embossing Glitter Twinkling Lights
- Chloes Creative Cards 8x8 Geometric Christmas Foiled Paper Pad
- Chloes Creative Cards 8x8 Mirror Card – Sparkling Christmas
- Chloes Luxury Pearl Card Quartz
- Chloes Luxury Pearl Card Crystal White
- Chloes Luxury Pearl Paper Quartz
- Heat Resistant Acetate
- Self Adhesive Jewels
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pad Antique Linen
- Cut n Dry Foam
- 8x8 White Straight Edge Card Blank
Along with your general crafting tools including a heat gun
To shop any of these products just click on the links above and it will take you to our web shop.
These are the items that I will be using, feel free to substitute for any items you already have in your craft stash or if you'd like to change the colours feel free to do so!
If you’d like to Stamp-a-long these are the elements I would recommend you have pre prepared –
Pre Prepared before Stamp-a-Long
Matts and Layers Cut to Size
- Gold Mirror Card 7 ¾” Square
- Quartz Pearl Card 7 5/8” Square
- Foiled Paper 7 3/8” Square
- Gold Mirror Card 6 ¾” Square
- Foiled Paper 6 5/8” Square
- Crystal White Pearl Card 6 ¼”
- Quartz Pearl Card 6” Square
Stamping and Embossing
- 2 Large, 2 Medium and 2 Small Christmas Roses onto Quartz Pearl Paper, embossing with Twinkling Lights Embossing Glitter
- 1 large, 1 medium and 1 small Christmas Roses onto Heat Resistant Acetate, embossing with Twinkling Lights Embossing Glitter
- Variety of Sprigs and Twigs embossed onto Quartz Pearl Card using Mercury Glass and St Tropez Sands Embossing Glitter