I just had to share this fabulous card that Glynis has been making using the new Geometric Christmas collection! I love how she has mixed and matched the new Geometric Christmas Paper Pad with the stamps and dies!
What you'll need to make this project-
- Chloes Creative Cards Metal Die Set 8x8 Basic Sqaures
- Chloes Creative Cards Foiled Paper Pad Geometric Paper Pad
- Chloes Creative Cards Make a Wish upon a Star Clear Stamp
- Chloes Creative Cards Geometric Star Metal Die Set
- Stamps by Chloe WOW Embossing Glitter Starry Night
- WOW Clear Embossing Ink Pad
- Sparkelicious Glitter in Purple Galaxy and Put on your Dancing Shoes
- White Card
- White Ribbon
- Large Jewel
- Foam Pads
- Heat Gun
- Die Cutting Machine
- Art Glitter Dries Clear Glue
- 8" x 8" Base Card
How to make it -
- Using the Ex Large Plain Square Die set cut numbers 3 and seven in white card and glitter the edges with Purple Galaxy Sparkelicious.
- Die cut numbers 4 and eight from patterned paper from the Luxury Paper Pad and mat and layer onto the appropriate white square.
- For the first layer secure with double sided tape and for the second layer attach with foam pads.
- Die cut the larger star in white card and glitter once again using the Purple Galaxy Sparkelicious. Stamp, heat emboss the Make a Wish upon a Star words onto white card using Starry Night Embossing Powder and die cut.
- Attach this die cut to the larger star shape and secure onto the base card with foam pads.
- Dot the Purple Galaxy and Put on your Dancing Shoes around the main star shape, tie and attach the white bow and glitter the jewel and position in place when dry.
Are you going to recreate this project at home? How about putting your own twist on this project and trying a different colour way? We'd love to see you makes over in the Stamps by Chloe Facebook Group.