YOU WILL NEED:
- Watercolour Washes printed vellum
- Meadow Flower A6 clear stamp
- Grande Botanical Butterfly stamp and die set
- Leafy Lace Hexagon metal die set
- Leafy Lace 8x8” nesting dies
- Leafy Foliage metal die set
- Leafy Lace Birthday Happiness stamp set
- Summer Florals 8x8” designer printed paper pad
- Stamen metal die set
- Chloe’s Creative Cards mirror card – Amethyst
- Chloe’s Creative Cards pearl card – Kunzite, Crystal White
- Sparkelicious glitter – Mystical Moonlight, Crystallina
- WOW! embossing powder – Sparkling Snow, Metallic Silver Superfine
- Ranger Distress Oxide inkpad – Bundled Sage
- Bling Box – Beautiful Bouquets
- Self-Adhesive Sparkles – Pretty Purples
- Art Glitter Dries-Clear PVA glue with fine-tip applicator
- WOW! clear embossing inkpad
- Pinflair 3D Glue Gel
- Chloe’s Creative Cards Chisel-Tip Glue Pen
- Chloe’s Creative Cards foam pads on a roll
- 8x8” white straight-edged card blank
- Blending Brushes
- Die-cutting machine
- Heat tool
1 Trim a sheet of Amethyst mirror card to 7¾”-square and affix to the card blank using Dries-Clear PVA glue. Trim Kunzite pearl card to 7½”-square and edge with a chisel-tip glue pen, then cover in Crystallina Sparkelicious glitter. Affix to the card using foam pads. Trim a sheet of patterned paper from the Summer Florals 8x8” paper pad to 7¼”-square and affix to the card using Dries-Clear glue.
2 Take a sheet of Crystal White pearl card and trim to 6½” square. Edge with a chisel-tip glue pen and cover in Crystallina Sparkelicious glitter. Affix to the card using foam pads. Die-cut Leafy Lace nesting die frame number three from a piece of Kunzite pearl card, edge with Crystallina Sparkelicious glitter, and affix to the card using foam pads.
3 Stamp out the Grande Botanical Butterfly twice onto a purple-coloured sheet of Watercolour Washes vellum using a WOW! clear embossing inkpad and heat-emboss using Sparkling Snow embossing powder. Die-cut using the coordinating die. Apply dots of Dries-Clear PVA glue to the centre and a thin line around the edge of the butterfly, then cover in Mystical Moonlight Sparkelicious glitter. Once dry, shape the wings by bending them up and affix together in the centre only. Attach to the card using 3D glue gel.
4 Die-cut the outer layer of the Hexagon die set from Amethyst mirror card and the next layer from Kunzite pearl card, then affix onto the card using foam pads. Die-cut the smallest hexagon from Crystal White pearl card and stamp out a sentiment. Heat-emboss using Metallic Silver Superfine embossing powder. Adhere to the card, as shown, using foam pads.
5 Stamp out two large, two medium, and two small meadow flowers onto purple-coloured Watercolour Washes vellum using a clear embossing inkpad. Cover in Sparkling Snow embossing powder and heat set. Carefully, trim around each flower. Shape the petals by creating a valley fold down the centre of each. Layer together two of each size using 3D glue gel. Affix to the corner of the card using Dries-Clear PVA glue.
6 Use the stamen die to cut through a piece of Crystal White pearl card. Take three of the stamens and apply glue to the edges. Once dry, affix to the centres of the flowers. Die-cut four leaves from Crystal White pearl card and apply Bundled Sage Distress Oxide ink to them using a Blending Brush. Carefully, tuck in behind the flowers using 3D glue gel. Add crystals from the Bling Box to the centres of the flowers and to the centre of the butterfly. Finally, apply a few Self-Adhesive Sparkles to the background to finish the card.