When I saw this beautiful card that Rebecca had made, I just knew you would all love this - I mean...who couldn't?
This pretty pink Christmas Card tutorial features our new Glitzy Snowflake Stamp and Die Set that helps you create these beautiful detailed 3D snowflakes for your cards and craft projects & what's more, they are absolutely stunning with the added crystal details.
As we all LOVE a pink themed card at Chloes Creative Cards, this card ticks all the boxes for us by featuring our pink Rose Quartz Mirror Card and our new Geometric Heart Die Set that's been used to cut out these beautiful heart shaped layers to feature our snowflakes and that fabulous Sparkle Sentiment!
You will need:
Chloes Creative Cards Geometric Heart Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards 8x8 Metal Die Set - Basic Squares
- Chloes Creative Cards Glitzy Snowflake Stamp and Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards Sparkle Sentiment Builder Stamp and Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards Festive Fancies 8x8 Foiled Paper Paper
- WOW Embossing Powder - Opaque Bright White Superfine
- Sparkelicious Glitter - Crystallina
- Chloes Pearl Card in Crystal White and Rose Quartz
- Chloes creative cards Mirror Card - Rose Quartz
- Clear crystals
- Small iridescent crystals
- Art Glitter Dries clear glue and metal fine tip applicator
- Chloes Creative Cards 3mm foam pads on a roll
- Collall 3D glue gel
- Chloes Creative Cards Chisel Tip Glue Pen
- WOW Clear Embossing Ink Pad
- White 8" x 8" Straight Edge Card Blank
- Using the extra large Basic Square nesting dies, take die 2 and cut from a piece of Rose Quartz Mirror Card. Affix to the card blank using dries clear glue. Use die 3 and a sheet of patterned paper from the Festive Fancies paper pad and cut. Affix to the card using dries clear glue. Use die 4 and 7 and cut from Crystal White Pearl Card. Edge both pieces in Crystallina Sparkelicious using a glue pen. Affix both pieces to the card using foam pads.
- Take the Geometric Heart Die Set and use the detailed die and the smallest outer layer die and cut from Crystal White Pearl Card. Using the same outer die, cut from a piece of Rose Quartz Mirror Card. Attach both pieces together using dries clear glue (or a dotty tape pen for a quick stick).
- Using the largest outer die cut from a piece of Crystal White Pearl Card. Use both outer dies and cut from Rose Quartz Mirror Card. Again attach together. Affix this heart to the too left corner of the card on a jaunty angle. And the other heart in the bottom right hand corner.
- Take the Glitzy Snowflake stamps and stamp out 1 large and 2 menduum onto Rose Quartz Mirror Card. Heat emboss using Opaque Bright White WOW Powder and die cut using the coordinating die. Stamp 1 medium and 2 small onto Rose Quartz Pearl Card. Again heat emboss using Opaque Bright White WOW Powder and die cut using the coordinating dies.
- Layer layer the medium pearl snowflake onto the largest mirror card one using a foam pad. Layer the smaller pearl snowflake onto the medium mirror card ones.
- Arrange these on the heart in the top left corner and stick into place using a double layer of foam pads.
- Apply dots of dries clear glue into the background and apply some clear crystals and some iridescent crystals.
- Add three dots of glue to the other two corners and apply clear crystals.
- Taking the Sparkle Sentiment Builder Set. Stamp out the ‘Sparkle’ word and a matching sentiment of your choice onto Rose Quartz Pearl Card. Heat emboss using Opaque Bright White WOW Powder. Die cut the word ‘Sparkle’ using the co ordinating die and trim the other piece using a guillotine. Add to the card using a double layer of foam pads.
I hope you've enjoyed making this pretty pink card using our tutorial from Rebecca today, it's certainly going to be a favourite for those of us who love a bit of pink and sparkle! Remember to share your creations on our Facebook and Instagram pages and follow us to keep up to date with all the latest news and collections. Chloe x