Is there a flower more festive than a poinsettia? I don't think so! Especially when it looks like this snow covered beauty!
This shimmering White and Silver Poinsettia Christmas Card tutorial from Rebecca is just BEAUTIFUL and we think you are going to love making this one at home.
To re-create this beautiful project you'll be layering some Fancy Square die cut layers using our classic Crystal White Pearl Card and Silver Mirror card to create an eye catching card base.
Then decorating your Christmas Card using our beautiful Sparkelicious glitter and a pretty Sparkling Silver ribbon.
So what are you waiting for? Let's get crafting!
What you'll need:
- Chloes Creative Cards Pretty Poinsettia 3d Embossing Folder
- Chloes Creative Cards Christmas Sentiment Builder Stamp and Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards 8x8 Metal Die Set - Fancy Squares 2
- Chloes Creative Cards Holly Tag Stamp and Die Set
- WOW Embossing Powder - Metallic Silver Superfine
- Sparkelicious glitter in Diamante Sparkle and Glass Slipper
- Chloes Creative Cards Luxury Pearl Card - Crystal White
- Chloes Creative Cards Luxe Ribbon Sparkling Silver
- Silver mirror card
- Clear crystals - 2 sizes
- Bling stone
- Art Gliter Dries clear glue and metal fine tip applicator
- Chloes Creative Cards 3mm foam pads on a roll
- Collall 3D glue gel
- Chloes Creative Cards Chisel Tip Glue Pen
- WOW Clear Embossing Ink Pad
- White 8" x 8" Straight Edge Card Blank
- Take the largest die from the Fancy Squares 2 die set and cut into a 8" x 8" Straight Edge Card Blank to create a shaped card.
- Use die 2 and cut from a piece of silver mirror card. Affix to the card blank using foam pads. Use die three and cut from a piece of Crystal White Pearl Card. Using a glue pen apply glue to the edge of the piece and cover in Glass Slipper Sparkelicious. Affix to the card using dries clear glue.
- Using die 4 cut from silver mirror card and affix to the card using foam pads.
- Lastly use die 5 and cut from Crystal White Pearl Card. Run this piece through the Pretty Poinsettia Embossing folder. Add to the card using foam pads. Apply dries clear glue to the poinsettia and cover in Diamante Sparkle Sparkelicious glitter.
- Cut 3 other pieces of white card large enough to cover the poinsettia and run through a die cutting machine in the embossing folder. Cut out the top three layers of the poinsettia, cover the largest one in dries clear glue and cover in Glass Slipper Sparkelicious. Shape using your fingers and add all layers on top using 3D glue gel. Add three clear crystals to the centre.
- Add small clear crystals to the foliage detail in the background using dries clear glue. Add some larger clear crystals and / or Glass Slipper Sparkelicious to the larger foliage in the background.
- Take the wavy sentiment border die and and cut in a die cutting machine into Crystal White Pearl Card. Using the Holly Tag stamps, choose a sentiment, stamp and heat emboss onto the wavy border using Metallic Silver. Shape in the middle and affix to the card using a blob of 3D glue gel at each side.
- Tie a triple bow using Sparkling Silver luxe ribbon and affix to the corner of the card using 3D glue gel. Add a bling stone to the centre of the bow.
I hope you've enjoyed making this pretty white and silver poinsettia card using our tutorial from Rebecca today, it's certainly a timeless Christmas classic.
Remember to share your creations on our Facebook and Instagram pages and follow us to keep up to date with all the latest news and collections.