You will need:
Chloes Creative Cards - Christmas Sentiment Banners Stamp and Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards 8x8 Metal Die Set – Fancy Rectangles
- Chloes Creative Cards Christmas Poinsettia Stamp and Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards Holly Tag Stamp and Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards Festive Fancies 8x8 Foiled Paper Paper
- Chloes Luxury Pearl Card in Jupiter, Fairway and Crystal White
- Chloes Pearl Paper in Fairway and Jupiter
- Silver Mirror Card
- Sparkelicious Glitter in Silver Crystal and Red Poinsettia
- WOW Embossing Powder in O’ Christmas Tree and Crimson Red
- Chloes Creative Cards Festive Fancies Bling Box
- Art Glitter Dries clear glue and metal fine tip applicator
- Chloes Creative Cards 3mm foam pads on a roll
- Collall 3D glue gel
- WOW Clear Embossing Ink Pad
- White 8" x 8" Straight Edge Card Blank
- Take the largest Fancy Rectangle Die and cut into a 8x8 Card Blank to create your shaped card base. Using the same die, cut from a piece of Crystal White Pearl Card. Attach this to the base card using dries clear glue.
- Take the 2nd Fancy Rectangle Die and cut from a piece of fairaway pearl card, affix to the base using foam pads.
- Cut a rectangle using a guillotine from silver mirror card just small enough to fit inside the Fancy Rectangle shape previously cut. Cut another slightly smaller rectangle from Crystal White Pearl Card and affix to the card using dries clear glue
- Cut strips, from two sheets of patterned paper from the Festive Fancies foiled paper pad, to 3/4 of an inch by the width of the Crystal White rectangle. Affix the strips to the card using dries clear glue alternating each time and leaving a little gap in between. Add a couple of dots of dries clear glue into the background of one of the papers chosen and cover in Silver Crystal sparkelicious glitter. Also add a few dots of glue to the centre of the Poinsettias in the background and cover in Red Poinsettia Sparkelicious Glitter.
- Using your fine tip applicator on your glue, run round the edge of the Crystal White Pearl Card and cover in Silver Crystal sparkleicious glitter. Affix to the card using foam pads.
- Cut a wavy banner die from Crystal White Pearl Card. Using the sentiment stamps from the Holly Tag stamp, stamp out a sentiment onto the wavy banner and heat emboss using O’ Christmas Tree wow powder. Affix to the card using a double layer of foam pads.
- Using the Christmas Poinsettia Stamp Set, stamp two of the smallest flowers onto Jupiter Pearl Paper and heat emboss using crimson red wow powder. Die cut using the matching die. Using the second smallest flower stamp, stamp onto Fairway Pearl Paper and heat emboss using O’ Christmas Tree wow powder. Die cut using the matching die. Layer the three together using 3D glue gel and affix to the card using more 3D glue gel.
- Apply 3 red crystals from the Festive Fancies Bling Box to the centre fo the flower using dries clear glue.
I hope you've loved creating this Festive Fancies card-making project from Rebecca. I can't wait to see all of your beautiful creations using our new products so remember to share them on our Facebook and Instagram pages and follow us to keep up to date with all the latest news and collections. Chloe x